Help Cody with his next tattoo

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As we all know when a fighter becomes a champion it is very common for them to get new tattoos. Cody has made some pretty poor choices with previous tattoos, they are not tastefully done like Conor's.

I think he could use some suggestions from Sherdog. Serious suggestions only please. I will be sending the link to this thread to Cody personally so please no funny business (face tattoos etc.).

l.jpg

Gorilla & Tiger on the chest... Pepsi logo on the arm... Wings on the back.

As we all know when a fighter becomes a champion it is very common for them to get new tattoos. Cody has made some pretty poor choices with previous tattoos, they are not tastefully done like Conor's.

I think he could use some suggestions from Sherdog. Serious suggestions only please. I will be sending the link to this thread to Cody personally so please no funny business (face tattoos etc.).
Why? TJ will off him soon enough.

he should get a chevy cruze on his left butt cheek

Didn't realise until Friday how anti-tattoo sherdog is

For a group of people that routinely ridicule "manlets", it's kinda funny watching you all get triggered and intimidated by Cody's neck tat

Didn't realise until Friday how anti-tattoo sherdog is

For a group of people that routinely ridicule "manlets", it's kinda funny watching you all get triggered and intimidated by Cody's neck tat
Who's triggered or intimidated? It's a stupid tattoo and a poor life decision.

He needs something on the upper back/neck/traps area to balance out all the ink in the front.

You mean, his "neckst' tattoo?

The suit and tie just don't make it with that neck tat.
All that money on suits to look stupid with that neck

You guys act like he is trying to please you with his tats.He dont give a shit what you think about his tats.If you dont like tats dont get them.Im sure there is something about all of you bashing his tats that Cody or other people dislike but thier not going to make daily threads about it..Funny you say he made poor choices for his tats and then say "they are not tastefully done like Conor's".

I would rather have the tats Cody has then Conors.

He doesn't need anymore!

Imagine seeing him at age 65+ with all that nonsense.

Tats and retirement homes don't mix!

Back