Help Clarify the Rules on Flaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the support forum, not the troll forum. If you aren't here to support this issue, please find another field to graze in.

@da speeit

If i did any worse i would have been carded. I've only got two dubs, one for blatantly fighter bashing and the other i can't remember. I agree with jmarc's points in his post, but it jumped out as way too extreme.

I'm more than ready to just ignore this and get back to business as usual.
You got the wrong attitude about it. And by it, I mean the post you're complaining about. I find this whole thread a taunt to mods on your part.

So you feel what he posted was within the limitations and just made this thread because...?

i was bored and wanted to make sure jmarc got the hero stamp of approval for his amazing post many people may have missed. and also to find out what the limitations are, what the mods attitude towards things of this nature, what their attitude is towards threads like this one and overall whether or not I should care if i see something like this in the future.

this is not a butthurt, go get him he should be banned. if the mods didn't do it the first time, they aren't going to do it now

You got the wrong attitude about it. And by it, I mean the post you're complaining about. I find this whole thread a taunt to mods on your part.

If they honestly think that, they should delete this thread asap.

the last thing im doing is trying to get on the mods badside. aside from the jokes ITT, it was a geniune question.

delete it, unless you want to keep it open for people to flame me.

which would be pretty funny actually.

but given the reactions, i feel a bit silly for making this an issue. do as u wilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back