Help a retard with his broken body!

spiderguardman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes i am a retard i admit it!!! maybe not litterally but in the way ive been training for the last 5 years.

i have basicly had some sort of injury in every part of my body and most of them are still not treated to this day.

so when my shoulders started getting worse and worse to the extent that i can

Kinesiologist / Chiropractor who specializes in treating muscular injuries (i.e. Active Release Therapy or ART)

BJJ is making me trash my body right now. My current list of injuries:

Shoulder injury since March 2007
Knee Injury - loose to the inside
Wrist injury

Those are the big ones at the moment. The worst part is i'll have small ones taht i'll train through but that make you compensate in a different way, sometimes leading to other injury.

addiction is dangerous.

how do you go training with the herniated discs?

(ps. the groin pain theoretically could be related to that).

i have 2 stuffed discs and i can hardly do anything fun anymore.

how do you go training with the herniated discs?

(ps. the groin pain theoretically could be related to that).

i have 2 stuffed discs and i can hardly do anything fun anymore.

when did you get the injury and how serious is it?

i pulled my discs about 4 years ago and for a while it felt like shit, i could barely bend over 90degres without feeling alot of pain.

but after the worst pain wen

first injured a disc about 8 years ago, had to have surgery. recovered ok and after a couple years got back to training. Was doing good until end of 2005, when i did the disc above it. Since then its been rehab until good, ok for a while, injury, back to square 1. Gets worse each time. Doctors have told me i cant kick or knee or grapple any more - which fits, cause every re-injury has been the result of trying to use my legs. So boxing only. Just starting to be able to do some of that again now after this last injury. Cant run or do weights or really do anything much. Shadow boxing, swimming, and just started to be able to do some bag work and pads again recently (plus all the rehab stuff). They reckon scar tissue is mostly to blame, its in my nerve canal. Both discs have degenerative changes. You had any problems with that?

I can relate, I've had 3 back ops and they were all injuries sustained by heavy weight lifting - lammy, lumbar fusion, & double discectomy, discs came out in pieces - pretty nasty...I was an avid golfer, I can't lift or golf anymore - go conservative in your approach, nothing too radical...wish you the best.

your groin pain could be a sports hernia. I have the same thing I think. Only way to fix it is surgery =(

Back