Hello

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've never been in this forum before.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Been a fan of UFC for a long time now, but I also like NBA and MGTOW.

giphy.gif

Welcome. Incels have a voice too and it should be heard.

I'll spare you the lesson, but they are different.
Not really dude. I haven't dated in over 3 years and I have 5 girls on my roster I can go bang. If you're too big of an idiot to not get taken advantage of that's your problem. More bobs and vegene for me.

Not really dude. I haven't dated in over 3 years and I have 5 girls on my roster I can go bang. If you're too big of an idiot to not get taken advantage of that's your problem.

No man you're wrong, I can go out and get girls any time I choose not to. For example, the girl working the pump at the CITCO has a thing for me but I know it's only because I drive a Benzito with the custom drop top.

No man you're wrong, I can go out and get girls any time I choose not to. For example, the girl working the pump at the CITCO has a thing for me but I know it's only because I drive a Benzito with the custom drop top.
You have this view that all women are looking to take advantage of you. The paranoia is real. You're supposed to play the game not let the game play you.

"Never been in this forum before"
-Member since November 2019 and already has a blue belt

sup homie, this is Jeff Sherwood's place, one of the greatest men that has ever lived, treat it with respect

Post pics of your wife . . .

or of your mother if you are tony romo.

How do you feel about tipping? Do you own a pitbull?

"Never been in this forum before"
-Member since November 2019 and already has a blue belt

Perhaps TS hasn't been in Mayberry until now?

How do you feel about tipping? Do you own a pitbull?
20% every time unless its shit service, pitbulls must be forced to wear a dog muzzle on the street at all times

boom son, thats the fucking facts

Back