Hello Again Everyone.....except....

Oh, the police running around is a common occurrence. I'm sure you've noticed by now that Hopkins is right in the middle of a war zone.

Not to sound like I'm rushing to my "boyfriend"''s defence but Bruce never made any Anti American comments. It was more of a stab at the American government and how the attitudes of the people perpetuate the current problems at hand.

That's just an observation but.

Wish people would cut the Anti American crap coz that's so not what he said.

Money - I got plans to get loaded to and I even have my plan on how to do it. You won't see me advertising the fact I plan on being financiall well off within the next ten years like it makes me a better person tho. That's all.

- The Jake

Right, when did I say I was anti-American??? I attacked some philosophies and that's it. I never attacked America. Do you think I could get to where I'm at in another country? I highly doubt that, so of course I'm thankful. Money decided to attack me because I attacked his fucked up philosophies (indirectly, mind you).

Hokuto, yeah, I see the wars going on in the streets and it is cracking me up. We ride past everyone on our fruity little shuttle bus, and every day its the same people. I've been giving them names like my Main-Man Rufus the Beer Pounding Hobo who always makes eye contact with me and gives me a nod all while pounding a beer. And why do all of the neighborhoods look like they are straight out of The Cosby Show? I've been trying to find the Huxtables all week.

I'm staying right next to the gym on the Homewood campus so that place is more thaqn convenient to me. Get some people together, and mail me at [email protected] if you want to get together. I'll be here throughout the month of June

I don't know which building I'm in right now, but I'm in the Williams and Wilkins Info Resource Center. I'm usually here at about 9:15 - 10:00 and sometime between 12:00 and 1:30 ish. If you can stop by I'll be here today at the said time. Look for the jagoff with the black hat and blue sunglasses on his head (or follow the scent of perfume).

Sure, if you take it out of the context and ignore what else I wrote. Are you going to judge what I wrote on one statement, or are you going to read it all and attempt to understand my point?

I for one enjoy Meats and Bruces irony. They always have some very interesting posts.

Yeah....but some people just don't know how to have a good time. Instead they just feel the need to attack people personally. I'm a mild-mannered perfume salesman, so I don't take too well to people maliciously attacking me. I told my mom about the bad things Money said to me and she says that I should probably turn the other cheek. Then she beat the shit out of me for being a little bitch.

Money -

If you take Bruce Lovely seriously then you're a bigger fool than I thought.

- The Jake

Fine, agree to disagree....because I honestly don't have the desire to aruge about something political with someone I don't know and never will. You don't like my attitude and I don't like yours. Who fucking cares?

I'm going to go cut some bodies in a minute.....so excuse me.

The Jake....

THANK YOU! That's probably the smartest thing that could ever be said!

Back