Hell Hath No Fury Like Ronda Rousey. Did the Media Learn a Thing?

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'm starting to feel the hype for this fight. Espically after reading that Long ESPN interview with her. And great job as usually by Mr ny accent.

In b4 mandatory ko gif.

I'm starting to feel the hype for this fight. Espically after reading that Long ESPN interview with her. And great job as usually by Mr ny accent.

I've never seen any vids by this guy before, but he fuckin' nails it!

is4r9u.gif

Wow, this guy really gets it. This is the most coherent and concise take on the whole Ronda thing. I sincerely hope this guy can ditch the accent and somebody brings him on board as an analyst.

Merry fucking Xmas

Awesome video, kept me interested which isn't easy..

I predict this fight will go one of two ways, Ronda domination or Nunes domination...Tough to pick a winner but I don't see this fight being a close drawn out affair. One of them is going kick the others ass, Im just not sure whom will do it..

Good video. I wasn't expecting to watch it all, but once I realized that it was actually well thought out, I stuck with it. He really summarizes the intricate relationship between the fighters and the media and how each one of those entities are--whether we like it or not--interconnected in forming people's perceptions.

Thanks for the surprisingly intelligent video.

Last edited:
I've never seen any vids by this guy before, but he fuckin' nails it!

Wow, this guy really gets it. This is the most coherent and concise take on the whole Ronda thing. I sincerely hope this guy can ditch the accent and somebody brings him on board as an analyst.

Merry fucking Xmas

Good video. I wasn't expecting to watch it all, but once I realized that it was actually well thought out, I stuck with it. He really summarizes the intricate relationship between the fighters, and the media and how each one of those entities are interweaved in the criticism that they receive from the fans.

Thanks for the surprisingly intelligent video.

I discovered this guy's videos about 2 weeks ago. He's got some really intelligent and entertaining stuff you guys should check it out.

Back