Helicopter choke of UNENDING SUFFERING (HD Video)

Invisible Jiu Jitsu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Be the coolest guy at the competition when you hit the helicopter choke of unending suffering! (Be sure to thank Jesus for the victory though)

Give a LIKE and SHARE. Then go FOLLOW my youtube page to stay up to date with the invisible jiu jitsu techniques. (thanks to Jon Hand for the excellent pain-face in this video :D ) The next de la Riva guard video will go live on Thursday!

I knew what this would be before I clicked. Still liked it. Your stuff is cool and I just subbed.

Thanks fanboysareevil!

I actually hit this a few times on decent level guys last month when i was in Brazil. I used to only really go to the clock choke from that position but this has opened up a few things now it's towards the front of my mind

flashy choke, i think i've seen rafael mendes actually pull this once on some poor sod in japan.

cool name, right up there with "shoulder of justice".

When i read the thread title, i was actually expecting something like the helicopter arm-bar, but with the hands on the collar instead, using the feet to just keep spinning them around and around into bolivia.

Like if Pennywise the clown did jiu-jitsu.

Last edited:
flashy choke, i think i've seen rafael mendes actually pull this once on some poor sod in japan.

cool name, right up there with "shoulder of justice".

Yeah, I remember rafa hitting it as well. I'm a fan of using the legs for maximum crank on the chokes!

I don't really get that TBH. The standard one has you stepping your leg over to his side instead of over his head, and rolling over to grab his leg with the free hand to stay perpendicular in a regular bow and arrow - it seems like stepping your leg all the way over his head is unnecessarily difficult and possibly less stable.

Will I try it anyway? Awww yeah I will, it looks cool and I gotta see how it works, maybe I'm wrong and it's better than the regular step-over bow and arrow

Good stuff. This is one of the variations I was taught in judo, and it served me well against ippon seoi spammers there. Looks and feels like a million bucks.

Looks like a flashy move that would work. I hit Buchecha's rolling armbar all the time, it's pretty easy really but looks cool.

I don't really get that TBH. The standard one has you stepping your leg over to his side instead of over his head, and rolling over to grab his leg with the free hand to stay perpendicular in a regular bow and arrow - it seems like stepping your leg all the way over his head is unnecessarily difficult and possibly less stable.

Will I try it anyway? Awww yeah I will, it looks cool and I gotta see how it works, maybe I'm wrong and it's better than the regular step-over bow and arrow

my blue belt student (black belt judo) hit this in a judo comp not long back :D

When i read the thread title, i was actually expecting something like the helicopter arm-bar, but with the hands on the collar instead, using the feet to just keep spinning them around and around into bolivia.

Like if Pennywise the clown did jiu-jitsu.

i'm chuckling imagining that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back