Heel kicks from the back TKO

Alex88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Brutal
856068800.gif

From the comfort of my room here that did not look to painful....

I thought kicks to a downed opponent were illegal in the UFC?

Looking for a way to quit IMO

Looking for a way to quit IMO

Honestly, I don't know what that could have hit. Too low for a liver or kidney, it looks too low even for the ribs. It looks like it hit a hip. I'm just confused.

KOTN!

Oh wait.

PERFORMENCE OF THE NIGHT!

very interesting finish...

Honestly, I don't know what that could have hit. Too low for a liver or kidney, it looks too low even for the ribs. It looks like it hit a hip. I'm just confused.

Maybe something else was going on(like a broken rib or something) and the guy thought it was an apt time to opt out.

Maybe something else was going on(like a broken rib or something) and the guy thought it was an apt time to opt out.

Maybe he tapes his dick to the left and Tuck smashed it... and Lindsey was too embarrassed to admit to it and just tapped

Maybe he tapes his dick to the left and Tuck smashed it... and Lindsey was too embarrassed to admit to it and just tapped

Only way is if he and Rockhold are related

Could have hit a floating rib. That hurts like a motherfucker.

I think the heel landed higher than you may have perceived. It hits right around the kidney area and slides down a bit imo.

that looks brutal. i wish it was legal in the ufc, it'd make the grapplers a lot more dangerous and open up opportunities to escape the back mount and remove a hook. opens up the game a lot more and would make grappling a lot more exciting

that looks brutal. i wish it was legal in the ufc, it'd make the grapplers a lot more dangerous and open up opportunities to escape the back mount and remove a hook. opens up the game a lot more and would make grappling a lot more exciting

:icon_conf It happened today... in the ufc

:icon_conf It happened today... in the ufc

oh shit you're right. i thought those heel kicks were illegal, or maybe they're only illegal from the guard? i'm surprised i haven't seen them before

oh shit you're right. i thought those heel kicks were illegal, or maybe they're only illegal from the guard? i'm surprised i haven't seen them before

Yeah I think they're illegal from the guard to the kidneys. BJ Penn used to use them a bit, I think especially against Florian?

Back