Heel Holly Holm > Humble Holly Holm

As much as I like trash talkers and heel type characters I can't get behind this. Holly is too good as the humble champion. Maybe if she displayed a little more confidence she could gain more fans cuz as is she gives her opponents too much credit.

Heel Holly Home is just a lamer, less exciting, less attractive Rousey.

If Holm is here to stay she needs to be nice

No. She's a breath of fresh air. A beacon of hope. The resistance that vanquished the evil that ruled women's BW for so long.

Would you prefer Heel Holly Holm over the actual Humble Holly Holm?

Imagine if she would trash talk her opponents, laugh at Honda's purple pillow, say how she would destroy and retire Cyborg at any weight class etc.

iSKFtpF2HzneE.gif

I personally wish she had told Ronda not to cry after the fight.

Why the fuck does someone have to be outrageous to be marketable? Holly is a throwback to how people used to act, with manners and respect.

Well, one thing is certain, Ronda would also prefer heel HH, cuz she doesn't like FHBs. :D

Ronda-Rousey-Slams-Holly-Holm.jpg

Not being a teenager who fantasizes about being tough, I prefer the real Holly Holm.

What about Hardcore Holly?

That I could watch.

Professional Holly Holm > Heel Ronda.. Or "heel Holly."

Weird thread.

Ronda is a natural heel. Holly is a inherent good.

Does "lamer" = "better?"

Does "less exciting" = "Responsible for thee most exciting moment in WMMA history?"

Does "less attractive" = "more attractive."

If so, then maybe you really aren't Captain backwards.

I just want fighters and athletes to be themselves, whether they are naturally humble or not.

On what shitty planet is Ronda more attractive than Holly? LOLOL!!!

I guess if you like weird,manly,oblong shaped women then yeah Ronda is your gal.

Back