Hector Lombard:

hypocrite.jpg

ahh just when he was starting to warm on me, he beats a man while he's down. why do some fighters take themselves so seriously. I see why he's so butthurt about the Boestch fight but now he's butthurt about palhares?

Lombard seems less than friendly.

Maybe Boetsch needs to beat some manners into him again...

Palhares didnt say he lost because he broke his foot, he said he broke his foot, he knows it was because of Hector.

Hector is a little of a nutjob when people talk about him.
No Palhares is coming up with excuses read what he has to say most of which is in Portuguese though

well he didn't lose in anyone's eyes who actually follow MMA its the judges that stuffed up

What are you talking about?
Plenty of MMA fans think Hector lost.

It was a close fight, could of gone either way. C'mon son.

Lombard is such a whining baby, every time I read something about him it's crying about Bisping, or Crying about Boetsch, or crying about Paul Harris.

It doesn't matter how good of a fighter you are, if you spend a lot of time crying about stuff, no one will like you.

People want to see stoic heroes or people with attitude, Fedor; Anderson; Hendo; Bisping; Sonnen

Jay Z is rapper with fat lips

No, this guy.

Another far smaller fighter who Lombard antagonized and tried to actually fight in training. He's a bully who picks on training partners, he can dish it out but can't take it. That's why he left CSW after he started shit with Barnett then got toyed with and beaten into submission.

Someone beats you up - and that is why you are injured - you have no excuse, you are a whiner.

You have an injury beforehand and don't mention it... then you do yeah - thats an excuse.

His argument is Paul Harris doesn't have an excuse.

Tho' an excuse isn't that much better than a whine.

Exactly.. It's like Miesha Tate saying she only lost because she dislocated her arm

Back