Hector Lombard

Palhares stood in front of him and didn't do anything, didn't go for heel hooks, nothing.

Stalked him a tore into him like a rabid dog. Didn't do much outside of head hunt tho.

Palhares defense looked as if anyone with 2 hands could put him away...that or Lombard hits hard as hell lol

Anyone with two hands and can't be taken down easily. Not that many people in the world, really.

lol here comes the bandwagon, everyone hated him after the boestch fight, and now it's all "OMG, GO HECTOR! LOLZ" you fairweather fans

Incorrect i am not a fan just stating how i think he is ready. Do you have to be a fan to realize that????

Didn't think so.

Palhares not known for striking or taking a hit...but hector certainly is a powerful striker.

Need more match ups before we call for a title shot.

That looked like two guys who knew who was better before they started.

I wonder have they sparred before or trained together,Palhares looked scared as hell.

someone should send doherty to check out bisping twitter page

What was Lombard saying? I couldn't hear anything people are talking in my apartment.

Anyways, give Lombard the loser of Belfort v. Bisping imo.

Palhares was so scared, didnt wanna be in there. Backing up until getting KTFOd. Anderson silva may have met his demise.

Hector was probably have problems coming off his cycle for the Boetsch fight. He finally got it mastered in the ufc and is back to Uberbard!

What was Lombard saying? I couldn't hear anything people are talking in my apartment.

Anyways, give Lombard the loser of Belfort v. Bisping imo.

That's exactly what he asked for.

Would love that fight.

his style is too exploitable because he fights flat footed. Anyone who is smart, will just be very mobile and hit and run and outpoint him.

He only does well against ppl willing to stand there and trade with him.

why the hell did they move the fight up? I missed it while I was on the can...

I'm a big fan of both Weidman and Lombard, but I think Weidman wins on being more technical and being able to get him down.

Back