Hector Lombard wants to 'mess Rory MacDonald up' so bad his mother won't recognize hi

Showeather needs to lighten up and lay off the pills.

Hahahahahhaha...

Fucking bring this fight, I want to see this clown humbled.

He is way too small, dude is like 5'8 at best.

Rory jabs him all day to an easy UD.

Had to sneak into the gym to get this.

635544117561150263-CUBAN-KIDS.JPG

legit lol.

Hector is so over the top, but this isn't near as bad as the "I'm going to stick my forearm through his abdominal cavity like bed bugs having sex" (translated from spanish) quote.

He is way too small, dude is like 5'8 at best.

Rory jabs him all day to an easy UD.

I doubt it, he couldn't jab Lawler for shit, Lombard is a southpaw too and he likely can't take him down either(Lombard), he won't be trading jabs(Rory) for Lombard's left straight. Besides Lombard is a better hand fighter than Rory is. If you had to build someone to beat up Rory they would be similar to Hendricks, Lawler, and Lombard.

I doubt it, he couldn't jab Lawler for shit, Lombard is a southpaw too and he likely can't take him down either(Lombard), he won't be trading jabs(Rory) for Lombard's left straight. Besides Lombard is a better hand fighter than Rory is. If you had to build someone to beat up Rory they would be similar to Hendricks, Lawler, and Lombard.

Lawler is 6'0 tall, he also has better hands then Lombard. Hendricks and Lawler are way more diverse on the feet then Lombard as well.

Lombard comes to knock your head off with his hands, doesnt show many kicks or anything. If he cant KO you quick he tends to gas out.

Lombard is very overrated IMO, he didnt look great against Burkman either.

If you had to build someone to beat up Rory they would be similar to Hendricks, Lawler, and Lombard.

the 3 mentioned couldn't possibly have more different bases in mma. 3 completely seperate fundamentals. a freestyle wrestler, a high level stiker, and a judo medalist. wtf are you talking about? two of the three i doubt beat rory and the other was lost almost every round til he dropped him.

I would never fight a guy who just got popped. Why should Rory entertain it?

the 3 mentioned couldn't possibly have more different bases in mma. 3 completely seperate fundamentals. a freestyle wrestler, a high level stiker, and a judo medalist. wtf are you talking about? two of the three i doubt beat rory and the other was lost almost every round til he dropped him.

Point out where I said they had the same base.

All three have strong chins, are physically stronger than Rory, hit harder than Rory, all 3 are southpaws, all 3 have grappling bases and are hard to take down and even harder to keep down, and they also hand fight better than Rory(southpaws tend to hand fight very well since they do it more often). All three are also high level strikers.

Lol, round one of the rematch was a draw or a round for Lawler, Rory landed a handful more punches but Lawler broke his nose. Rory was on his way to being picked apart till he landed that head kick that made the fight close.

Lawler is 6'0 tall, he also has better hands then Lombard. Hendricks and Lawler are way more diverse on the feet then Lombard as well.

Lombard comes to knock your head off with his hands, doesnt show many kicks or anything. If he cant KO you quick he tends to gas out.

Lombard is very overrated IMO, he didnt look great against Burkman either.

I don't know if Lawler has better hands than Lombard, Lombard uses hand traps better and most of the time people are so terrified of striking with him that they fight him trying not to lose instead of trying to win, like Burkman who you mentioned.

Lombard has gone 4 rounds or more a few times and he won every time, he doesn't gas, he has to pace himself, much like Lawler does but a bit more.

Lombard was been fighting most of his career at MW, I think he's used to being shorter by now.

that would be a hell of a fight.

I expected rory to use his length to beat lawler. I would intuitively expect the same against lombard...

but

Back