Hector Lombard wants to 'mess Rory MacDonald up' so bad his mother won't recognize hi

Lombard is like a Mr. Olympia guy who couldn't make it, so he came in the UFC to get popped for PEDs

I wonder what he looks like nowadays without the gear. Anyone have recent pics of him?
2l8kc1x.jpg

If Rory's mom recognized him after the Lawler and Condit fights, pretty sure hector can't do any worse without a shovel

I used to like Hector and not like Rory but fuck you Hector Rory is my boy.

Lombard will have to wait for Rory's mom to recognize his new face first.

Lol Lombard looks like he's 5'4". Dude should be thinking about fighting Mighty Mouse, not Rory. The latter will outclass him.

After the condit and Lawler fights his mama is used to it

rory will absolutely smash him. Hector is not that good, never was. He is powerful and explosive at times, but he is dumb as a stump in the cage and doesnt have the cardio or ehart to battle warriors like Robbie or Rory. This is why he lost to Barbarian and Okami, not because of skill but because he couldnt overwhelm them and he gave up. He is a total douche and you should hear what Josh Barnett had to say about him.

Roids or not , Rory would destroy Hector.

The only possible way any version of Hector ever beats Rory is after Rory has been beaten so senseless that he's never the same fighter.

At this point that is a distinct possibility, but I still think Rory beats the piss out of Hector

Lombard is an old, overrated roid head whose biggest win is a decision victory over Jake Shields.

Rory would take the fight easily.

it'd be 3 to 5 rounds of hector chasing rory around the cage, while getting tagged with jabs and kicks. if it was a 5 round fight hector probably drops before its over

Back