Hector Lombard wants to fight Rory MacDonald.

Rory would beat him on the juice

He'll kill him now that he's off it

Both Cote and Rory mentioned they'd like to fight him in their interviews. You don't think he should answer which one he'd prefer?

If they did, then I'm fine he responds. I thought he was just blatantly calling people out. If that's not the case then sure.

Rory shits on Lombard, Lombard has struggled in damn near every fight he has had in the UFC.

650.gif

Lombard doesn't deserve Rory, but if they were to fight... Nah, Rory still tools him.

I think Rory destroys Lombard but I would love to see it. The matchup itself would be pretty generous to Hector since he just got busted big time, but he's been dealt his punishment already. Book it, I'm in.

cool matchup i would like to see rory try to jab him to death like ellen-burger

Lombard.. The coward who felt he needed to roid up when he was originally booked to fight MacDonald.

Even though Lombard doesn't deserve the fight id love to see It happen so Rory can teach his dumb ass a lesson.

I can see Hector making Rory quit like Lawler did. Rorys Canada fam Mein just retired, I can see Rory retiring in the next year or so. He has been worn out, especially in the Condit and Lawler fights.

I can see Hector making Rory quit like Lawler did. Rorys Canada fam Mein just retired, I can see Rory retiring in the next year or so. He has been worn out, especially in the Condit and Lawler fights.

You need to up your "provocative comment" troll game, bro. Pretty transparent.

Go back up to middleweight, Fight Anderson Silva. Both fighters coming off suspension. makes perfect sense to me.

Lombard.. The coward who felt he needed to roid up when he was originally booked to fight MacDonald.

Even though Lombard doesn't deserve the fight id love to see It happen so Rory can teach his dumb ass a lesson.

Wow, strong words coming from a guy hidden behind a keyboard, I would like to see in front of Lombard calling him coward :D

I think its a great fight. Would love too see it

i dont know.lawler messed up rory pretty bad but on other hand lombard is slower but hits like a madman

It's a great fight for Rory. Like he said with Helwani (an unmissable interview btw) he wants a top opponent that he hasn't faced. Lombard is perfect, and Rory will give him his just dessert.

Wow fuck that shit.

No way should a guy come off a roid suspension (which BTW he's lucky he's not out another 2 years) and be fighting top contenders.

BACK TO THE FUCKING BOTTOM, LOMBARD. Back to the fucking bottom with you. Cote is too high up on the ladder for him at this point IMO.

Back