Hector Lombard wants to fight Rory MacDonald.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He said he's already called out Cote before and isn't that interested in him right now.

Rory has mentioned he'd like to fight Lombard as well.

His suspension is up in January.

Via UFC Tonight.

Lombard is overrated. Under enhanced testing I expect him to look soft and terrible.

Rory via dominant decision.

Rory by decision or a small chance of Lombard by TKO. Can't imagine any other outcome.

He should get Cote. Fuck rewarding a roider with a top 5 opponent.

Lombard is overrated. Under enhanced testing I expect him to look soft and terrible.

Rory via dominant decision.

Ya, Lombard is terrible...terrible camp, terrible training partners... I mean, cmon. Robbie Lawler, ATT, Olympic Judo guy...

That being said, it was a big let down for me when Lombard got popped. Hopefully he can keep it clean, and I wouldn't be surprised if he destroys Rory. Hector is so well rounded, and great on the feet. Good to see him back soon.

Rory was just 4 minutes away from being world champion. The fuck has Lombard done to deserve him?

Can he have a fight booked before his suspension is off? Or must he wait until January to book a fight. I was hoping Rory could fight someone in December then maybe Lombard in April.

Ya, Lombard is terrible...terrible camp, terrible training partners... I mean, cmon. Robbie Lawler, ATT, Olympic Judo guy...

That being said, it was a big let down for me when Lombard got popped. Hopefully he can keep it clean, and I wouldn't be surprised if he destroys Rory. Hector is so well rounded, and great on the feet. Good to see him back soon.

I didn't say Hector was terrible, just that with enhanced testing he will. Guys who are clear PED users tend to look soft and much worse when they come back from suspension.

But since you mention it, juiced Lombard looked awful againts Boetsch, whilst a non-trt 400 year old Hendo knocked Tim out quickly.

And I like cheaters to shut up until their suspension runs out. Sit in the corner and be quiet.

Rory shits on Lombard, Lombard has struggled in damn near every fight he has had in the UFC.

And I like cheaters to shut up until their suspension runs out. Sit in the corner and be quiet.

Both Cote and Rory mentioned they'd like to fight him in their interviews. You don't think he should answer which one he'd prefer?

Rory said he wants to fight in December.

When you are on suspension you shut your mouth

Its a shame we cant see a Paul Harris vs Hector Lombard unlimited rounds match.

Back