Hector Lombard Vs Rory for the #1 contender?

lilwayne209**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It obvious to everyone that hector is going to show up saturday and knockout his opponent in the first round. After he wins where does that leave him? Rory Doesnt have a fight scheduled either. I believe that hector vs rory will happen somewhere around april/may and it will be for the number 1 contender spot.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Its very possible that Lombard fights Brown in Feb, as a replacement for Tarec after he beats Burkman. However if that doesnt happen even if Lombard wins saturday, a fight vs Rory would make sense. Also, this fight should serve as the co main even of Lawler vs Hendricks 3, in case an injury happens.

It should be Lawler Rory rematch and Hendricks Lombard for #1 contender, but if their set on the rubber match, screw it, Rory Lombard works

Its very possible that Lombard fights Brown in Feb, as a replacement for Tarec after he beats Burkman. However if that doesnt happen even if Lombard wins saturday, a fight vs Rory would make sense. Also, this fight should serve as the co main even of Lawler vs Hendricks 3, in case an injury happens.

All this.

I Can't remember the last time I wish someone got injured so a title fight could be changed.

Nothing against Brown, but to me he's not much of a step up from Marquardt or Burkman. Yes I know he had a nice run, but ffs his wins were over guys like Mike Pyle, and Mike Swick. How the hell does Hector go from ragdolling Shields, who was right near the top of the WW division, to Josh Burkman and Matt Brown??

UFC is so bush league here.

Nothing against Brown, but to me he's not much of a step up from Marquardt or Burkman. Yes I know he had a nice run, but ffs his wins were over guys like Mike Pyle, and Mike Swick. How the hell does Hector go from ragdolling Shields, who was right near the top of the WW division, to Josh Burkman and Matt Brown??

woodley keeps ducking him

He got injured, dropped out of his fight and all WWs were booked or hurt when he came asking for a new fight.

Why don't you put in a couple mins work solving the question before concluding something is bush league?

You sound like a fucking tool, but I'll leave you benefit of the doubt because I don't really care to know any more about the subject.

Last edited:
I feel that Lombard or Rory can both take the belt at this point. Def top contenders.

Not at all, Rory has earned his top spot. He gets winner of the trilogy. Lombard needs to finish Burkman first off, then fight Condit, then beat a top 5 guy to get in the title picture at 170.

Back