Hector Lombard vs. Dong Hyun Kim only 3 rounds

juddy96

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Bad bad mistake by the UFC here. Confirmed to be co-maining the Macau card. I like Cung Le vs. Michael Bisping, it's great matchmaking, but let's be real here. Cung Le or Michael Bisping will never get near the title at this point in their careers. Lombard and Kim are two of the top contenders in a jam packed welterweight division. This fight deserved the 5 rounds and a headlining slot.

Orrr they want Lombard to have the advantage...which he most certainly does in a 3 rounder

Hector Lombard vs Dong Hyun Kim as a main event is better than Marquardt vs Te Huna but not good enough anyway

Not a bad mistake at all. Both guys are super aggressive and explosive guys. 3 rounds is really all they need.

Old Dong would have preferred 5 rounds, but he has completely changed his style and has gone on record to saying he'll be the same against Lombard and try to knock him out, and I believe him.

That being said I think this is a horrible matchup for him and Lombard wins, but you never know.

Not a bad mistake at all. Both guys are super aggressive and explosive guys. 3 rounds is really all they need.

Old Dong would have preferred 5 rounds, but he has completely changed his style and has gone on record to saying he'll be the same against Lombard and try to knock him out, and I believe him.

That being said I think this is a horrible matchup for him and Lombard wins, but you never know.

the two will be gassed by the end of 2th round

fireworks-gif.gif

I like Hector vs DHK for 3 rounds, it makes more of an explosive war. I call Hector KO 1 round

Back