Media Hector Lombard teasing Bare Knuckle FC Debut on Instagram

No shame in barrknuckle. A lot of old ladies like you said the same of mma in America upon its inception.

You newer mma fans have no perspective on the sport that you watch and don’t realize barrknuckle is viewed the same as mma was once upon a time.

The barrknuckle fc cards are really entertaining.
lol newer kid. I've been proselytizing MMA since before you stepped into your first BJJ class.

And I'm the most voracious supporter of BKFC you will find here. It's already surpassing UFC in entertainment value. That doesnt change the fact that it's even less dignified than MMA and how a once prestigious athlete like Lombard now has to compete in it for crumbs.

Really hard to take Lombard seriously. Guy has lost 6 fights in a row. His last win was overturned, and even then, it was over a guy who is currently 1-8 in his past 9 fights.

Really hard to take Lombard seriously. Guy has lost 6 fights in a row. His last win was overturned, and even then, it was over a guy who is currently 1-8 in his past 9 fights.
He's so explosive for the first couple of min it keeps people coming back

He did well when he still knew he was a grappler. I will never forget how he dominated Shields using pure Judo

I forgot Anthony Smith used to fight middle thanks for calling my BS out lol

He still always seemed small compared to the 185ers, but he probably would have had to suffer to make 170.

When he fought Smith, the size disparity was insane, and he was actually outstriking Smith early on. Hector is a monster. No disrespect to Smith.

Back