Media Hector Lombard teasing Bare Knuckle FC Debut on Instagram

Can't wait to see him find another way to lose.

Hector was a prospect at such a old age until he wasn't. Don't wish him bad but i can't see him winning vs any legit opponent.

Dey jalous, dey see ma body, so fit, so leen,

No please Hector is just too good for that sh,tty organisation

Hector was a prospect at such a old age until he wasn't. Don't wish him bad but i can't see him winning vs any legit opponent.
lucky for him it's bareknuckle

So good that he has lost 8 in a row..

The loss against CB wasn’t a “loss” lol...

giphy.gif

inb4 Hector Lombard nuthuggers that still live in a state of denial.

It's a shame he didn't enter the UFC in 2008 instead of 2012. He's one of the biggest busts in UFC history. A title fight between Anderson Silva vs Lombard 2009 would have been awesome. But I don't knock him for continuing to fight. If you can make $100K a fight, get that money. He's not going to go work at an office and make $17 an hour.

I'll pay to watch Lombard get beat up

One of his problems is trying to be a 205er when he has the frame of a 170

Another one is taking steroids and then trying to get off or limit them after USADA

Yeah, that's just as legit as Jon's "loss" to Matt Hamil.

Um no! He literally nailed CB as hard as could with a one two combo clearly after the bell. Do you even know what the fook you are talking about?

<Huh2>

For all of the fighters you regularly shit on, you sure do pick some weird ones to defend.

I’ve known Hector for a while, and I’ve said it before that he’s actually one of the most approachable fighters I know.

Despite his demeanor in the ring he’s actually a cool guy in person.

Not to mention you and I both know CB Runaway looked for a way out.

Dey jalous, dey see ma body, so fit, so leen,

NC 34–4–1 (2) Josh Burkman NC (overturned) UFC 182 3 January 2015 3 5:00 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Originally a unanimous decision win for Lombard; overturned after he tested positive for anabolic steroids.

Back