Hector Lombard open to moving back up in weight (UFC 182 pre-fight interview.)

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apologies if already posted.

[YT]rR6H8LOGju8[/YT]

Discuss, flame, ect.

Lombard tired of chicken and salad? Tired of waiting for more recognition/fights/money?

To be honest he never has been decisively defeated at MW. Just some people stalling him out.

To be honest he never has been decisively defeated at MW. Just some people stalling him out.

Dude by Tim Boetsch. If he cant definitively beat a journeyman he has no business being in the cage against Weidman, Machida, Souza, and Rockhold.

He better stay at WW and only face the lower half of the top 10 if he wants to keep winning

bad move if true. at WW he is at home IMO.

"I love the Jews, I love all you guys" lol

Hector's Cuban-Australian-American accent is so bizarre to listen to but he's a funny guy. Gonna put the hurt on Burkman for sure.

"I love the Jews, I love all you guys" lol

Hector's Cuban-Australian-American accent is so bizarre to listen to but he's a funny guy. Gonna put the hurt on Burkman for sure.

I wouldn't call Hector Lombard fun, or maybe he is in his own way. He is the type of guy you don't want to show up at your party but you are too scared to ask him to leave.

I wouldn't call Hector Lombard fun, or maybe he is in his own way. He is the type of guy you wouldn't want to show up at your party but you are too scared to ask him to leave.

Yeah I think he's a bit of a hot head but I don't know, just the way he says things and his responses are funny.

Dude by Tim Boetsch. If he cant definitively beat a journeyman he has no business being in the cage against Weidman, Machida, Souza, and Rockhold.

He better stay at WW and only face the lower half of the top 10 if he wants to keep winning

He would beat top 5 too

Really looming past his many accomplishments here, but I will say that at MW, I see him continuing to be grounded by the better wrestlers.

Lower half of the top ten at WW? Lombard is the best WW in the division that's why no one won't fight him. Lombard beats everyone ranked ahead of him.

Lombard is almost 300 lbs, not sure how he does it.

Lombard better stay at 170. if he doesn't like cutting so much, he should stop hitting the weights so hard.

Lower half of the top ten at WW? Lombard is the best WW in the division that's why no one won't fight him. Lombard beats everyone ranked ahead of him.

he does look like a damn killer at 170..

Back