Hector Lombard on Toquinho's Failed Test

Toquino is by-far one of the hardest MMA fighters to respect. One-trick pony with no chin, excuses after excuses, and a cheater too. Not my kind of fighter.

Define unfounded. I want to know if I should petition to get my post reinstated.

You can't guess, you have to have proof, link to a positive drug test, or an interview where the fighter admits he does steroids.

Toquino is by-far one of the hardest MMA fighters to respect. One-trick pony with no chin, excuses after excuses, and a cheater too. Not my kind of fighter.

Well I personally don't respect any fighter. Sorry but I don't know these guys I have respect for people I know in real life.

I just enjoy the fights and I enjoy RP's fights.

Yeah, like whatever dude, you guys are basically saying that none of these guys achieved anything without roids.

Of course these guys are only successful because of steroids! They've achieved things that we keyboard warriors have never even attempted, but we just know we could do them if we actually got off our asses. Therefore, the only way for others to accomplish the things we never will is if they're using steroids and we're morally superior. Those bastards.

You can't guess, you have to have proof, link to a positive drug test, or an interview where the fighter admits he does steroids.

Just to be clear, I've never 'guessed' on this subject (if I don't know something, or haven't been given firsthand accounts by people I trust, I keep it to myself). But I can't supply 'proof' without outing people. So nevermind.

Hey guys, thanks for checking out my interview with Hector. FYI, the intro song is from 1974 anime cartoon called Robo-Getter (Japan)

Indeed, brother!

[Overeem fails]
"OMG I KNEW IT! BAN HIM FROM THE SPORT! HE'S TAINTING THE SPORT! CHEATER! CHEATER! CHEATER!!!!!"

[Palhares and Beltran fail]
"I don't think that they were using, but even if they were, it's okay, everyone uses it, they were just the ones who got caught."

This is one of those blanket statements that means absolutely NOTHING. Sherdog has 250k+ accounts. Unless you source the SAME posters being hypocritical over individual fighters' positive tests, then you're just stating the obvious, that some people condemn and some excuse. Either that generic crap, or you're being intentionally dishonest in an attempt to ram home a point...a point made immediately meaningless by your stating it in such a way.

Beautiful, sweet karma. Palhares had it coming, all of it. Cranking on subs too long in MMA, cranking on subs too long in ADCC, threatening to break his opponent's leg even if he taps, saying that Belcher isn't good and how he'd beat him 9/10 times and my all time favorite; accusing Marquardt of cheating and then he himself gets busted for cheating :icon_chee

I agree. The cult following that Palhares has (or had) around here is a little disturbing. Holding submissions longer than necessary is a lot worse than trash-talking, showboating and other things that people here complain about.

Not surprised.

Not fighter bashing but well let's just say that Harris has never came off as the most mentally strong fighter to me

Holding on to leglocks after submission in both fighting and bjj, making excuses for losses, talking to your corner when Nate is ready to take your head off then saying he was slippery, now this.

Not good and it's a shame because hes a talented grappler.

Palhares had a nice story. Poor country boy that developed into a world class fighter with a humble, appreciative attitude. That's morphed into a dirty, excuse-making, steroid-using thug. Maybe he'll appreciate the opportunity he had in the UFC when he gets cut and sees what he'll be paid hustling undercards in Lawton, OK (apologies to Lawton).

There not that expensive to do a proper one were you go 3 months on and 3 months off twice a year you are looking at around $600.00. And Let me ask you this do you like watching baseball ???? Me hell no I would rather much see those guys juicing up and cranking homers. I would way rather watch the WNBA then watch MLB buttttt if they were jucing it might be more intertaining. And if everyone is allowed to use a PED that would make it a lagitimate even playing field

Fans like you make the rest of the fans look stupid brainless, luckily 90% of people still can reason and understand the implications for society of legalizing steroids in sports

Man, I am surprised that Hector has never juiced because he has Overeem's body lol

Fans like you make the rest of the fans look stupid brainless, luckily 90% of people still can reason and understand the implications for society of legalizing steroids in sports

And forget about his 'point'. Just ask bodybuilders who wins competitions...the guys that can afford the best drugs. Six hundred...riiiight.

Back