Hector Lombard on Rousimar Palhares: "Guys like him are bad for the UFC."

He looked as big as Paul Harris. It'd be fun if he somehow got caught.

No this confirmed cheat seen here flowing with testosterone.....

Is both, the taller and more jacked guy in this pic. He's the one getting his ass kicked.

Even while the roided guy is wilting and being manhandled you can still see he's physically bigger.

Not a fan at all of Lombard but hes spot on here.

You obviously don't have a clue of modern day supplementation. Some of the most powerful steroids ever created, were legal just a year ago. and some, just a few months ago. "supplements" like superdrol for instance, is one of the strongest oral steroids ever made. So yes, there are many designer steroids out there, marketed as supplements.

Please, be more specific. As I just posted, can these oral supplements make the Testosterone go over the AC limit? I know testosterone is a steroid but I always thought it was an injection steroid, not an oral steroid.

Any more details would be welcome!

It's not been confirmed that Lance Armstrong cheated at the Olympics. Armstrong allegedly cheated at the Tour de France. Not the same as Olympics. No one questioned his '96 Olympic test, as his doping is alleged to have been started in '98 or '99. So, Armstrong didn't get away with cheating at the Olympics. His 2000 Olympic test has been questioned. In fact, it's still under review. People who cheat in the Olympics get caught....either immediately or at some point down the road. I've seen people caught 4 years later. So, if you were dirty, they WILL find out. If Lance cheated in 2000, he'll be exposed whether he admits it or not.

If he was cheating at Le Tour, he was cheating at the Olympics. Doping was almost more important to him than winning. There's no way he was gonna race clean at one and not the other.

Also, he was doping pre-'98 (as early as '95). He admitted it in hospital back in '96. He was going nowhere doing the same as everyone else though, which is where Michele Ferrari and his EPO plan came into play.

depends on the country

And the sport *cough*cycling*cough*...

Wait, didn't he get busted for high Testosterone? How can you go beyond the Testosterone limit without injections? Sure, some steroids are present in few oral supplements but I thought high T (enough to go over the AC threshold) was only possible by testosterone injection.

Maybe I read wrong, could someone come clear on this?

here you go buddy.. an oral testosterone gear.

ANDRIOL

andriol.jpg

i dont know if you red my post in the previous page.. but some gears stay long in the system.. and some were labeled as supplements..

as ive said its easy to get away if you were gonna be tested after the fight.. its just the matter of timing and what gear you would use.. but if fighters would be tested randomly a lot of em would test positive.. :)

No one accidently takes steroids, come on mannnnn

You guy's think Lombard himself on some kind of PED? I seen footage of him back when he was in the Olympics and he looked just as big back then. How good is Olympic testing?

pretty bad back in the day

Palhares is a lesser middleweight version of Aoki.

Aoki is learning how to strike and can do every submission imaginable, whereas Palhares can't strike and doesn't even try to, and he only goes for leg locks.

Palhares = Imanari
Palhares = Overrated

As for taking steroids, he's big enough already, but yeah i guess he has to cheat to beat the elites at MW.

Palhares is a lesser middleweight version of Aoki.

Aoki is learning how to strike and can do every submission imaginable, whereas Palhares can't strike and doesn't even try to, and he only goes for leg locks.

Palhares = Imanari
Palhares = Overrated

As for taking steroids, he's big enough already, but yeah i guess he has to cheat to beat the elites at MW.

Don't think so.. Aoki has better standup and specially heart. Palhares actually has good takedowns, but he'll fold under pressure really fast, unlike Aoki.

Don't think so.. Aoki has better standup and specially heart. Palhares actually has good takedowns, but he'll fold under pressure really fast, unlike Aoki.

I was crediting Aoki while discrediting Palhares.

Palhares has good takedowns? If jumping on your leg is a takedown then ok, Aoki drags you to the ground no matter who you are.

Last edited:
Ironic, since I consider both men as mentally stable as the other. Both are rabid dogs, although Lombard prefers to injure his training partners more than his opponents.

In my book I would have been happy whichever fighter took out the other in that fight.

Palhares has the worst bandwagon ever, all of his fans have vanished.

Ironic, since I consider both men as mentally stable as the other. Both are rabid dogs, although Lombard prefers to injure his training partners more than his opponents.

In my book I would have been happy whichever fighter took out the other in that fight.

Do you know about a training partner injured by Lombard? Not the old "he go hard in training" or the Barnett or Volkman stories, give a name of a fighter injured by him, I suppose you know anyone by the way you talk

Do you know about a training partner injured by Lombard? Not the old "he go hard in training" or the Barnett or Volkman stories, give a name of a fighter injured by him, I suppose you know anyone by the way you talk

This...

here you go buddy.. an oral testosterone gear.

ANDRIOL

andriol.jpg

i dont know if you red my post in the previous page.. but some gears stay long in the system.. and some were labeled as supplements..

as ive said its easy to get away if you were gonna be tested after the fight.. its just the matter of timing and what gear you would use.. but if fighters would be tested randomly a lot of em would test positive.. :)

So smartass - what's the half-life of Andriol or Undestor? About 4 hours. You'd need to chuck down a ton of pills the day before the event to get busted for elevated T/E. Pills, not a fucking supplement.

Plus I have NEVER ever heard of a supplement maker adding testosterone into their product. All those oral TRT products are oily pills like fish oil.

Palhares didn't get busted for a specific steroid - he got busted for testosterone. If he was taking an oral steroid of the type you can find in supplement - his piss would have given a very specific steroid result, not elevated ratio.

Only way to have a suspect testosterone result without a specific steroid result is to have an injection of synth testosterone - unless those supplement makers have been adding undiscovered yet designer Olympic grade oral testosterone into their supplements.

You need a shot, A PAINFUL one to get busted for elevated testosterone.

Lombard looks drug free imo lol...............lol

Are you falsely accusing him of roiding?

LOL, raped!

As a note, the UFC doesn't do blood tests, they do piss tests to the only way you're getting busted for testosterone is via T/E ratio - if you fail, you've been fucking injecting testosterone into your butt. Unless you took enough test pills the night before the test to kill your liver.

Still love Paul Harris. He definitely needs a new camp.

Back