News Hector Lombard looking like an absolute UNIT before his BKFC debut..

I saw this go down with Johnny Hendricks though. He went over there after absorbing a ton of damage and got beat by a low tier fighter.

I hope you're right.

Hendricks looks like shit physically though. I agree Lombard can't take damage very well anymore but he's still in great shape at least.

If he does it long enough i'm sure he'll lose I just don't expect it unless he's fighting someone known to be fairly good or isn't deep into their career and haven't taken much damage.

I saw this go down with Johnny Hendricks though. He went over there after absorbing a ton of damage and got beat by a low tier fighter.

I hope you're right.
That low tier fighter is likely the best one they have.
Didn't he also smash Chris Leben?

Hendricks looks like shit physically though. I agree Lombard can't take damage very well anymore but he's still in great shape at least.

If he does it long enough i'm sure he'll lose I just don't expect it unless he's fighting someone known to be fairly good or isn't deep into their career and haven't taken much damage.
Bare Knuckle boxing does not seem like the sport for fighters who are on the decline. Hendricks had slick and powerful boxing and looked helpless in his debut.
This sport takes a stupid amount of grit and slick footwork and Lombard is neither of those. I do expect him to absolutely flatline people but I also expect him to get battered by lower level but tough as nails guys if he looks like he did in the UFC.

If he's back on the juice and looks like he used to and has that same Bellator champion confidence Lombard starches anybody, how the fuck could anybody slip or parry his shots if he's juiced.

Looks like he's fighting Mike "Cowboy" Perry.

Imagine signing up to fight that cat bareknuckle. Jeeezus!

Isn't 'unit' slang for penis? Just what exactly are you implying, ts?

I remember when Lombard made his debut in the UFC. A bunch of people said he was MMA's Mike Tyson and he was going to run through the middleweight division.

Good times.
Remember how he was going to KO Anderson?

Back