News Hector Lombard looking like an absolute UNIT before his BKFC debut..

Btw, this BKFC thing is weird.

I wonder how much they're paying these guys.
Probably like 20k less that their old UFC fight pays. Most of the ones who fight, at least those from the UFC, could have gone to Bellator if they wanted to they must be paying decent.

"all that buffness for no reason" He is chinny.

Hey look, it’s Hector Lombard!

6AC379CC-3366-4853-BAFE-1F85D8BD5021.jpeg

Here he is again, after getting KTFO by Old Man Henderson!

3D7B8929-5B76-4EA1-BF62-A14A7F276F38.jpeg

I remember when Lombard made his debut in the UFC. A bunch of people said he was MMA's Mike Tyson and he was going to run through the middleweight division.

Good times.
Goes to show...He was unbeatable in Bellator and lost his UFC debut against a journeyman. I would like to see Lima in the UFC tho but he'd lost to the top wrestlers for sure. Rory was able to get takedowns for the win I'd guess Usman would take him down for 5 rounds and UD.

Goes to show...He was unbeatable in Bellator and lost his UFC debut against a journeyman. I would like to see Lima in the UFC tho but he'd lost to the top wrestlers for sure. Rory was able to get takedowns for the win I'd guess Usman would take him down for 5 rounds and UD.

He had a very close fight with Storm in Bellator and Boestch was at the peak of his career while Lombard had injured ribs. I also don't think anyone expected Boestch to fight like Michael Bisping. Rory didn't get any takedowns in the Lima rematch. I don't think he would lose to the top wrestlers for sure but I would favor Usman and Colby but not by a large degree.

The man literally has no neck...

c5dee682afc2bdb6f7f90a7864f093bd--halloween-retro-halloween-costumes.jpg

Jesus, he is almost as wide as he is tall. Thank god he's not juicing any longer....

("Black Humpty Dumpty" returned results with too black of a complexion, so I chose to stay with the white paint version.)

Oh yeah... that Lombard fella. I remember him. Couldn't hang in the big league.

What are you basing this opinion on? Do you know about his opponent cause I have never seen the guy before?
I don't even mean in this fight. I mean eventually I think we will see Lombard get smashed badly. I am just concerned with lombard's defense in recent fights. I don't know his opponent at all.

Hector " Beefy" Lombard....

Can't he turn his face without moving his entire body?!?!

TRT RULES !!!!!!!

I don't even mean in this fight. I mean eventually I think we will see Lombard get smashed badly. I am just concerned with lombard's defense in recent fights. I don't know his opponent at all.

I don't think the level of strikers in BKFC are likely to be able to do that, unless they match him up with someone like Wanderlei who isn't close to what he once was but is still dangerous.

I don't think the level of strikers in BKFC are likely to be able to do that, unless they match him up with someone like Wanderlei who isn't close to what he once was but is still dangerous.
I saw this go down with Johnny Hendricks though. He went over there after absorbing a ton of damage and got beat by a low tier fighter.

I hope you're right.

Back