Hector Lombard looking Big in Recent Pictures, Coming for The Title

Lombard coulda won n had a gracious death against fellow olympian yoel...but he got murked by a pimp elbow from a 48yr old

I like how everyone is acting like Lombard was never a threat completely forgetting(on purpose) that right before he first got popped he left a pile of bodies behind him with crushing wins over Palhares, Shields, Marquardt etc. and looked like he would have blasted his teammate Lawler for the championship. He was one win away from a titleshot but then USada ruined his career. Sport killers.
About a minute in against Magny, it appeared Hector was going to be right in the WW title picture. Now he's coming off a legitimately frightening KO loss to a 45-year old at MW. Crazy how quickly things change in this sport. Given his age and the fact he has zero momentum, it's just about over. My apologies, TS.

Lombard is a beast when his gas is full, but on top of having a poor gas tank, his gun shy moments on top of not handling getting hit very well will make it hard for him to ever be placed back in contender status...

Guy got knocked out by 50 year old Hendo
He ain't going nowhere near the title
When did 46 become 50?
And Hendo is still dangerous. Lombard was winning and got caught. People still acting as if Hendo isn't a threat at all.

When did 46 become 50?
And Hendo is still dangerous. Lombard was winning and got caught. People still acting as if Hendo isn't a threat at all.
46,50 no difference
Anybody in the top 10 toys with Hendo. Also anybody with proper fight iq unlike hector 'steroids' lombard

When did 46 become 50?
Dangerous or not, it's still a bad loss. Hector held just about every advantage imaginable going in.

Lombard is a beast when his gas is full, but on top of having a poor gas tank, his gun shy moments on top of not handling getting hit very well will make it hard for him to ever be placed back in contender status...

Not handling getting hit very well? Are you kidding me? You're mistaking him for someone like Alistair or Tito.

I think USADA needs to pay him a visit.

Not handling getting hit very well? Are you kidding me? You're mistaking him for someone like Alistair or Tito.
Agreed Lombard has one of the toughest chin in the sport for sure. Literally nobody wants to stand and trade with him without back pedaling too.

USADA-era Lombard doesn't touch gold.

Weren't you supposed to delete your account if he lost?
DtZoOXK.gif
GET OUT
Savage. I love it.

Back