Hector Lombard looking Big in Recent Pictures, Coming for The Title

Prediction: Lombard can't take a punch in his next fight anymore and retires on his next loss.

Man just delete your fucking account and be done with it. You making a thread saying you'd delete your account if Lombard lost and keeping it is what's wrong with sherdog posters.

Lombard looks the same as he always does to me.
Coming for the title... to hand it to the Champ.

He looks kind of big but some of that is probably just fat (muscle + fat look more massive than just muscle when you are dressed) you can't really judge his shape by this pic

And yeah, keep your word and leave !

Very disgusting. If you doubt keep your word on the small easy things you won't on the important things.

Damn...that IS disgusting! I'm gonna go puke in the toilet it's so disgusting! I don't think I'll be able to eat my dinner tonight because it was so disgusting!

I'm disgusted I tell ya! Disgusted! I gotta go lay down.

Damn...that IS disgusting! I'm gonna go puke in the toilet it's so disgusting! I don't think I'll be able to eat my dinner tonight because it was so disgusting!

I'm disgusted I tell ya! Disgusted! I gotta go lay down.
You're stupid

When you supposedly have power but can't put Dan Henderson away in 2016...

He'd win almost every fight if they were all 1 5 minute round.

Since coming to the UFC, Lombard is 3-4-1. He appears to be done or at least his best years are behind him.

Hopefully Rory gets a piece before USADA finishes him off.

lombard has no championship calibre

he can't win the tough fights

and he's a cheat too

I like how everyone is acting like Lombard was never a threat completely forgetting(on purpose) that right before he first got popped he left a pile of bodies behind him with crushing wins over Palhares, Shields, Marquardt etc. and looked like he would have blasted his teammate Lawler for the championship. He was one win away from a titleshot but then USada ruined his career. Sport killers.

How come does big usually mean they will do better in MMA to people? Anyways, Lombard was bigger when he came in to the UFC and that didn't work out.

Back