Hector Lombard looking Big in Recent Pictures, Coming for The Title

He has a 6 month suspension with no exceptions.

Lombard can't seem to beat ANYONE despite being able to "beast" for more hours in a day and days in a week than even possible. I mean 25/8 is a SIGNIFICANT amount of time to do anything, let alone "beastin."

This thread premise confuses me almost as much as Lombard's MMA existence.lol

Lombard is still a beast, but sitting on his arse while his prime fighting years are being pissed away at 38 years of age isn't getting him over the hump to fight for gold.

He got suspended for 6 months as per medical ruling.

Lombard can't seem to beat ANYONE despite being able to "beast" for more hours in a day and days in a week than even possible. I mean 25/8 is a SIGNIFICANT amount of time to do anything, let alone "beastin."

This thread premise confuses me almost as much as Lombard's MMA existence.lol

UdWeHxQ.png

He got suspended for 6 months as per medical ruling.
Could've been worse, but he's still bringing uneeded stress and suspicion to himself, USADA will be up his ass now and especially when he gets a fight contract signed.

what title? the UFC title? hahahahahaha

56f535b5907450bd87556ead009583fa.png

83e43f3193fed15e28663f05fc4527d4.png

This is somewhat of a War Wagon Thread. Despite losing to Hendo, Lombard is still in top condition and ready to get that Middleweight Title in 2016. WAR LOMBARD

Welcome back from the dead:)

dudes probably got brain damage after his last two fights

After getting busted for ped then come back to get Ko by grandpa Hendo which part indicate his coming for the title. Btw his 38 already and getting off PED let that sink in. Nice try tho TS but you gottoa do a better troll job this is sherdog after all.

Back