Hector Lombard is a monster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shango
^source of his nickname

Hector is a demigod, it was foretold by an old pagan woman in Cuba when he was a child.

"When I was little, a witch woman told me I was the child of Shango."

Lombard is indeed a monster... a monster slowly edging forward toward his prey...

Anyone who actually believes Lombard doesn't lift should throw themself under a bus for the sake of Darwinism.

I have a friend with a similar build. (if not, bigger:eek:)
who does not lift. its very possible that its genetics.. have you seen Samoans?

Monster who has a 5 minute gas tank WITHOUT pulling the trigger, thats a problem.

Being big won't help him beat the top guys. His less-than-impressive UFC run will continue in his next fight.

Muscles need oxygen. Between a rough cut at 170 and his Phil Baroni-esque beach muscles, I don't see good things ahead for Mr. Lombard.
Agreed, dropping weight classes isn't always the answer. I just can't see him having a good gas tank at 170.

The vbookie reset so everybody lost their money and got reset to 500.

Also I'm far more interested in seeing if Lombard actually makes the weight.

Damn. I made 4,500 on here, calling Weidman to beat Silva by (T)KO in the 2nd round ;)

He's huge but I'll never like him due to his numerous stories of being a gym bully. Guys like that ruin the sports reputation and make training stressful everyday knowing he might really crank a heel hook or something and put you out possibly indefinitely.

Damn. I made 4,500 on here, calling Weidman to beat Silva by (T)KO in the 2nd round ;)

I wish I was on here when Fedor fought Werdum, Bigfoot, and Hendo in succession. I would've made big cash.

Back