Hector Lombard is a monster

He trains with Josh Barnett and he has stated that Lombard is a freak of nature.
Even if i roided i wouldn't get to that body. Just accept that some people got better genetics than others.

It does not work like that, it's not physically possible for Lombard to look like he does without even lifting weights (or heavy resistance training rather). MMA is a tough sport, sure and rolling/standup builds muscle, but it will never in a million years develop this kind of physique on its own. The whole idea that he never lifted to get this physique is a load of shit. Great genes or not.
And that's not even getting into the possibility of him juicing (which is definately a case of innocent untill proven guilty).

innocent until proven guilty beeyotch

You're just naive.

But hey, I guess as long as they said it, it must be true. Herschel Walker surely kept his physique by eating a sallad a day.

It does not work like that, it's not physically possible for Lombard to look like he does without even lifting weights (or heavy resistance training rather). MMA is a tough sport, sure and rolling/standup requires muscle, but it will never in a million years develop this kind of physique on its own. The whole idea that he never lifted to get this physique is a load of shit. Great genes or not.
And that's not even getting into the possibility of him juicing.

You're just naive.

But hey, I guess as long as they said it, it must be true. Herschel Walker surely kept his physique by eating a sallad a day.

This.

I'm pretty sure his physique isn't even naturally attainable. Naturally attainable without lifting? No chance.

Looks beastly hasn't really shown enough of it in the Octagon though here's to hoping he makes a good cut and shows us something entertaining.

I really hope Lombard can win this fight. If his cut is good it should give him a really good chance. His frame just was not made for 185lb UFC division. I would think he would even do good against good wrestlers at 170lbs.

There are just so many good fights at 170 lbs for Lombard: Nick Diaz, Lawler, Kampmann, Condit, Ellenberger, Matt Brown....etc

Eh, he got outpointed in his both losses, hurting his opponents rather bad in both occasions.

"Monster" is pretty good way too put it... Immobile, straightforward monster, that's easy to outmaneuver, basically. :icon_chee

Finally saw the Boetsch fight, cannot believe he 'lost'. Terrible decision, IMO.

Oh, and can anyone tell me how my VCash money went? Did everyone's VCash account reset to 500? I had A LOT more than I do now and I made no bets. Also, I won most of the money from picking Weidman by 2nd Round KO ;)

Oh, and can anyone tell me how my VCash money went? Did everyone's VCash account reset to 500? I had A LOT more than I do now and I made no bets. Also, I won most of the money from picking Weidman by 2nd Round KO ;)

The vbookie reset so everybody lost their money and got reset to 500.

Also I'm far more interested in seeing if Lombard actually makes the weight.

Once he gets on top of his cardio I consider him a legit threat to anyone.

Lombard said in a recent interview that its been tough to lose all the muscle he cant eat any meat besides fish and never had protein shakes in the past. His on a very strict diet atm.

It does not work like that, it's not physically possible for Lombard to look like he does without even lifting weights (or heavy resistance training rather). MMA is a tough sport, sure and rolling/standup builds muscle, but it will never in a million years develop this kind of physique on its own. The whole idea that he never lifted to get this physique is a load of shit. Great genes or not.
And that's not even getting into the possibility of him juicing (which is definately a case of innocent untill proven guilty).

You're just naive.

To be fair, it is possible to get big from grappling training alone. I used to compete in Judo and I, together with many of my teammates, can testify to that.

Technically we are still lifting weights (body weights of our training partners) when we do all the drills but I think Lombard is referring to going to gym and do bicep curls/bench presses.

Also its possible that he's not taking protein shake. There are many food, natural or not, that can provide enough protein to maintain his size.

for all of you saying you can't get a build like his without lifting weights or PEDs.
tumblr_m5cn8m8YmF1r827vgo1_500.jpg

Back