Hector Lombard is a monster

Can't wait to see him in his proper weight class. Him and Marquardt should put on an excellent fight!

I was going to post that Lombard is a "Monster" in that his movement in the cage reminds me of the Monster from the Frankenstein movies.

I was picturing the villagers with lit torches chasing him too.

He didn't belong at 185 in the first place. He was too short (5'9, average is about 6'1), and had a body builder physique, just too much muscle on such a small frame(relatively of course). Guys like Okami, Boetch, Weidman, Silva, etc all make him look small. He should be at 170, and it wouldn't hurt him to lose a little of the muscle mass. Hopefully he doesn't try to keep too much mass, and make an enormous last minute weight cut. If he does it properly I think we'll see him destroying most competition. At his age (35) he is going to have to focus on retaining his gas tank harder than he would have in the past. Less muscle mass and conditioning to get there is going to be key to cutting his weight properly.

ufc clearly doesnt do a good job of testing for peds

I like how everyone equates muscles with strength.

He better beat Nate or else he's got problems.

George is looking 20 years younger. Hopefully he beats KJ Noons.

I don't know if that weight cut to 170 is going to go well...

lol really i wonder how you look ,Lombard has probably crazy genetics

Well, he PROBABLY uses or has used something artificial to get that jacked. You mean it's POSSIBLE he simply has good genetics and in his whole life has stayed away from putting on muscle mass using artificial means.

It's possible.

Is no one gonna comment on his sideways crotch?

He's been a major letdown in the UFC so far. He was one of the top 5 or so biggest prospects outside the UFC at the time he got signed. He is now 1-2 with his sole win being against a guy who is well on his way to being exposed as simply not good enough for the UFC. Another loss and he will also be on the chopping block too.

Another physique thread. Whatever happened to being excited watching an undersize, not-cut guy outfight a muscle-bound monster? Didn't we figure this out like 20 years ago?

Yushin_Okami.jpg

Idk, Yushin's kinda built like a brick ishhouse himself. But you're right, there is a full romo undercurrent in MMA people don't like to acknowledge. I blame GSP.

Yushin_Okami.jpg

Idk, Yushin's kinda built like a brick ishhouse himself. But you're right, there is a full romo undercurrent in MMA people don't like to acknowledge. I blame GSP.

Wait, how did Okami weasel his way into this thread? Are the Diaz bros and Schaub hiding behind him? :)

But to your point, yes I do believe that there is a subtle homoerotic undercurrent to threads such as this. Hector and George are looking damn good after all...

Its a 3 rd fight with someone who has no cardio as well

Back