Hector Lombard is a monster

BVgshZwCUAA_8Mm.jpg

you mean physically? Becose his ufc stint is less than impressive so far. Still want to see him getting destroyed by AS.

G-Sot also looking ready to fight some bears.

you mean physically? Becose his ufc stint is less than impressive so far. Still want to see him getting destroyed by AS.

Eh, he got outpointed in his both losses, hurting his opponents rather bad in both occasions.

"Monster" is pretty good way too put it... Immobile, straightforward monster, that's easy to outmaneuver, basically. :icon_chee

Eh, he got outpointed in his both losses, hurting his opponents rather bad in both occasions.

"Monster" is pretty good way too put it... Immobile, straightforward monster, that's easy to outmaneuver, basically. :icon_chee

haha!:p

Muscles need oxygen. Between a rough cut at 170 and his Phil Baroni-esque beach muscles, I don't see good things ahead for Mr. Lombard.

palhares is just as ripped.. he's short so it's decieving.

Muscles need oxygen. Between a rough cut at 170 and his Phil Baroni-esque beach muscles, I don't see good things ahead for Mr. Lombard.

Exactly.

I wonder how he would fair if he needed to go the distance. His fight with Okami was not too impressive.

This angle makes G-Sot's old man chest look almost normal.

Lol. One of his ab muscles is as big as one of G-sots chest muscles.

0-2

If muscle mass mattered in the UFC, he'd be a champ already.

Well, at least we know which way he leans now....:redface:

Back