Hector Lombard is a beast!

Hector was so starved he started with humble pie right at JR's interview lol.

"They were right,I was wrong boo"

There has yet to be a UFC WW champion over 5'10.

Lombard vs. Kampman makes since, at this point.

I don't really like that match up, I think Lombard would smash Kampmann and he is coming off of a TKO loss.

I think he should fight Tarec Saffiedine or the Koscheck vs Woodly winner next.

I don't really like that match up, I think Lombard would smash Kampmann and he is coming off of a TKO loss.

I think he should fight Tarec Saffiedine or the Koscheck vs Woodly winner next.

Seeing as Marquardt wrecked woodley, and lombard wrecked palhares who destroyed pierce. I think Lombard should get Kos if he wins, or saffiedine, or maybe even Maia, despite him coming of a 'loss'

That's my point. It's one thing being taken down and and get grinded on by a 6 ft 2 MW wrestler Yushin Okami. Lombard Gassed and got taken down by him. I haven't really watched the fight more than once, but it's going to be difficult for a WW to bully Lombard around like Okami did, because Okami is HUGE.
And it gasses you out faster being grinded on by a 6ft 2 Okami than say for example Koscheck. Or whatever other 'huge wrestler' there are in the WW division.

ok i see what you're saying, i thought u thought yushin was a WW. he was years ago though...

Marquadt had always had a less than adequate chin and it had only regressed over the years so im not going to hop on the Lombard express.....
in fact- I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Nates head roll off the UFC roster later this week.

Back