Heavyweights that should be in UFC

Yeah because all those guys would pass USADA testing easily
Exactly let’s stick to current UFC talent like Overeem, Barnett, Rothwell, and JDS who would never fail a drug test.

Oh wait...

Oh.. so he's from WWE?
Lol yup. Does have a good wrestling background though, like really good I think. Very big athletic guy, he signed with Bellator and I think is scheduled to debut this year

He is number 3 on the list. Still undefeated (sloppy or not) and the one of them that fought the most former UFC fighters.
He was actually offered a contract from UFC, but declined saying that he is not ready (that certainly raises some suspicions).
But I say innocent untill proven guilty. Meanwhile there are fighter in UFC at the moment that have been caught multiple times. Trust Jones will be in UFC again after his suspension is served.

I said it before and I will say it again: IF BROCK LESNAR CAN DO IT, SO CAN IVAN!.

Brock was caught in his only usada era fight, not exactly getting away with it.

Brock was caught in his only usada era fight, not exactly getting away with it.

Yes, but it's not like UFC care a lot about that, because they're inviting him again. After Jon Jones suspension runs out, I have no doubt that they'll invite him right back.
Also as I wrote in OP, UFC actually already offered Ural Hulk a contract, so they obviously don't seem to care about this stuff... they need a cirkus show and to get the WWE fans.

Yes, but it's not like UFC care a lot about that, because they're inviting him again. After Jon Jones suspension runs out, I have no doubt that they'll invite him right back.
Also as I wrote in OP, UFC actually already offered Ural Hulk a contract, so they obviously don't seem to care about this stuff... they need a cirkus show and to get the WWE fans.
Very true.

20140420054453_1MG_1169.JPG
20140714114108_1MG_3190.JPG
3996096-image_crop.jpg

I can continue...
I don't follow

Lol yup. Does have a good wrestling background though, like really good I think. Very big athletic guy, he signed with Bellator and I think is scheduled to debut this year

Many in WWE have some legit wrestling credentials. Is it a requirement to have real wrestling background to be accepted into WWE or do they accept anyone? (I am seriously curious because I know nothing about how WWE works).

Many in WWE have some legit wrestling credentials. Is it a requirement to have real wrestling background to be accepted into WWE or do they accept anyone? (I am seriously curious because I know nothing about how WWE works).
Lol no not at all. You and I could go be a professional wrestler right now if we really wanted

Real wrestling no, but you need to be a pro wrestler on the independent scene for awhile

Back