Heavyweight Prospects?

hmm by the way anyone know whatever happened to gerald nobles? he was a decent prospect at one time with a lot of power, he hurt valuev in their fight.

On the 28th we have my fave the 8-0 Joe Hanks taking on fellow prospect 10-0 Ashanti Jordan in California. This is a real big match between 2 hyped guys based in California.

This fight happened last night, anyone know who won?

No idea what happened with Jevon Langford.
He was scheduled to fight last weekend and then it was just removed from boxrec.

A shame bout Langford, the dude could use a fight.

Hanks won his battle with fellow undefeated prospect Ashanti Jordan by decision. Waiting for a ring report on this. Hanks now jumps up the prospect list.

Tor Hamer is going to make alot of noise!!! He is young and 8-0.

tor-hamer.jpg

Gbenga Oloukun beat Lamon Brewster over the weekend.

^^ That was a pretty good bounce back after he lost his undefeated record against fellow unbeaten prospect Manuel Charr in April. How did he look, Brewster maybe 36, but he can still punch and would have had a huge experiance edge over Gbenga, was the fight competitive, was it a good show ??

Yo Bostonmma....
I've been speaking with Omran Awadi. I guess he's teaming up with Kevin Barry and they're going to see if they can make something work with Awadi getting back into the ring.

Omran Awadi (alias "The Arabian Knight") is 11-0 w/ 11KOs.
His last fight was in 2002. But, he is still young by heavyweight standards - born in 1981. He was forced to quit because of a car accident - and recently finalized his therapy.
Here's to hoping him the best.

omran_awadi_pro_fighter_300.png

Francesco Pianeta

19-0-1 w/12 ko's, 6'5", 240lbs, turned 25 yrs old last month, beat matt skelton, got draw with alber sosnowski, ko'd undefeated u.s. prospect Marrone.

pianeta.jpg

d105c212163ae16395ddd2ce1c589d0e-getty-boxing-ebu-heavuweight-ger-ita-gbr.jpg

Let's hope Omram Awadi has something left. He certainly had a very promising start.

Tor Hamer and Joe Hanks won again recently, combined with Deontay Wilder they are America's best hope.

Mike Wilson Mike Wilson is another guy to look into. Was a top US amateur for years and now being very active as he starts his pro carrear.

^He fought on 10/3 and 10/6.... 2 days between fights, I thought that was illegal nowadays...

We have a new prospect to watch. Kubrat Pulev

This guy is a european am champ who just beat the 17-2 Gbenga Oloukun in only his 3rd fight. He's 6'4 240 and about to shoot up the rankings. Do not sleep on Purat.

Back