Heavyweight newcomers Luiz Henrique vs. Francis Ngannou @ UFC Orlando

Good to see some new guys at HW, hope they sign more guys. Minakov wants in

Good to see some new guys at HW, hope they sign more guys. Minakov wants in

We're getting Minakov on Fight Pass, hopefully that's the first step in getting him in the UFC.

Awesome, great to see two new faces, a lot of their new HW signings haven't really panned out too great.

Yep, that fight is September 25th and it's the first to air on Fight Pass for the Russian Fight Nights promotion.

Sweet, that is pretty cool, that should be a quick fight.

Yep, that fight is September 25th and it's the first to air on Fight Pass for the Russian Fight Nights promotion.

Where did you hear this? If its true that's great I don't have to use those crappy streams anymore.

according to this site, henrique is a LHW, is 0 feet tall and lost by KO to that big hairy Avar dude who did the failed spinning shit attempt on the last Sweden card........

according to this site, henrique is a LHW, is 0 feet tall and lost by KO to that big hairy Avar dude who did the failed spinning shit attempt on the last Sweden card........

I think this will end up being more of a showcase for Ngannou who seems promising.

I think this will end up being more of a showcase for Ngannou who seems promising.

I'd love to see N'gannou go far, HW needs a big brutal finisher. JDS used to be that guy, but then Cain happened.

I also thought Henrique looked small when I looked up pics of him. Looks like he's being fed to Ngannou then will drop down to 205lbs.

I like the fact that they're going out and getting new heavyweight talent. It's a bit odd that they're putting two newcomers against each other, but then again, it maybe sort of a TUF "get into the house" fight - you have one chance to show whether you've got what it takes.

I don't know either, lets just hope his cardio is good.

Hopefully n'gannou wins he's a big legit heavyweight and henrique is just a lhw/mw basic brazillian fighter.

Back