Heavyweight Division personalities are dull

I think Rorry Mac and Carlos Condit are two of the most boring personalities out there. At least they are exciting to watch. I never want to hear another interview from them again.

Rory isn't really boring, just very, very weird..

I disagree. Mir, Cain, Overeem, Nelson, Mitrione and many more HW's have a lot of things that make them stand out as individuals. I think I'm starting to like HW more because of these fighters

wait barnett has no fights in the ufc? lol...former hw champ...

You've got a point. You should become a fan of these guys, they're all very charismatic!

http://www.wwe.com/

Do you miss the days when Brock was screaming and spitting into the camera?

Was yet the average whitebelt trash thread but is at this point

he's started trying to shed his 'nice guy' image and talk some sh*t and to be fair that was an improvement

that the retardness meter exploded

its almost as if guys who dont suffer from small-man complex are a lot less wound up. Crazy huh?

We got spoiled with Lesnar. Hopefully more guys emerge with that type of star quality, but unfortunately everything seems to be getting more and more vanilla, so I can't say I see it happening. Overeem might have it.

I you want charismatic personalities, watch WWE. If you want real fights watch MMA

Alistair Overeem is mediocre?? please dude.

Alistair is the epitome of charismatic. People love The Reem. Youre crazy.

Funny, I watch MMA for the mixed martial arts. If you want to see feuds and people getting paid to shoot their mouths off, go watch the Maury show.

I'm not talking about turning the UFC into the WWF but I just wish the HW division could get a bit more interesting and involving with the fighter's personalities and feuds and stuff.

It has little to due with fighters lacking personalities. They do have them. The problem, based on my observation, is that the way the UFC promote their show, they want to put the "UFC brand" in the spotlight instead of putting the fighters at the center of the attention - like how PRIDE did.

A good example is how the UFC president, Dana White, likes to hog the spotlight from the fighters. He is always the center of the focus, hogging up camera time.

PRIDE did it right by making the fighters the stars of their shows.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about:

WanderleishovesRampage-0.gif

We don't see the PRIDE president jumping in to hog camera time by pretending to break up Wanderlei and Rampage.

Werdum is fuckin awesome. And really, Cain maybe dull on the mic, but he kills it in the cage. Fedor was "dull" as well, but his fights were far from it. I do agree Barnett and Mir are entertaining.

Back