Heavily armed group shows up in Ferguson, "Oath Keepers"

Any explanation for the red bearded guy in the thawb?

Hard to tell why these guys were there...it would seem to me they'd be on the side of the citizens demonstrating their constitutional right to assembly...and opposing the government (police) trying to control the population. The quotes in the stories I've read don't seen to make sense...protecting a journalist from infowars? What does that even mean?

Ironically however, it might just go to highlight exactly what the Ferguson folks are up in arms about. Think about if 4 local black Fergunsonites showed up with AR's and all the rest of this para-military stuff (legally carrying, but guns on full display, etc)...how would that have gone down? Apparently law enforcement completely ignored these white fellas...would a black coalition with a similar agenda have been treated the same? Maybe, maybe not.

We are a year out from massive rioting in Ferguson. These guys are either worried its going to happen again and want to protect some media outfit they are affiliated with or are hoping it will happen again and are looking for trouble. I'm guessing it's the first with a liberal sprinkling of the second.

Also, you ask about a black group with the same agenda. Frankly, the agenda we saw from the Ferguson protesters was destruction and looting of black businesses. If a group of heavily armed black men wanted to protect black businesses, I for one would be very much on their side. It is hard to build and easy to destroy.

Ya these guys are the real troublemakers amirite?

Group of armed citizens stood outside one of their buildings to protect it during the riots last year. Police told them to stand down and so they did. That building was burned down.

Seems like the police proved the armed citizens' point.

We are a year out from massive rioting in Ferguson. These guys are either worried its going to happen again and want to protect some media outfit they are affiliated with or are hoping it will happen again and are looking for trouble. I'm guessing it's the first with a liberal sprinkling of the second.

Also, you ask about a black group with the same agenda. Frankly, the agenda we saw from the Ferguson protesters was destruction and looting of black businesses. If a group of heavily armed black men wanted to protect black businesses, I for one would be very much on their side. It is hard to build and easy to destroy.

Well... the fact that they were associated with Info Wars, have a history of vigilante border patrol and handing out magazines of ammo (while squabbling with other militiamen) at the Bundy Ranch standoff... doesn't really paint a picture of level headed, concerned citizens.

I can see why the police might think they have the potential to make a bad situation much, much worse.

Infowars denies all this mind you...

Well... the fact that they associated with Info Wars, have a history of vigilante border patrol and handing out magazines of ammo at the Bundy Ranch standoff... doesn't really paint a picture of level headed, concerned citizens.

I can see why the police might think they have the potential to make a bad situation much, much worse.

Infowars denies all this mind you...

How does any of this make then not concerned?

They seem to have avoided firefights with the police and haven't pillaged any cities recently. That makes them far more level-headed than the Ferguson protestors they are squaring off against.

But yes, I can see why the police would be worried.

I'm embarrassed for the black community in America, they look stupid in Ferguson and stupid in Most of their angrily running their mouth everywhere.. Trying to blame their condition and communities behavior on other people, trying to make political careers out of unproductive bs. Go open a business and quit yelling like you were raised by a crack head. That said, I'm also embarrassed for 'fiercely ant-government conservative' white Americans.. They don't understand corporate propaganda, and they listen sk closely to if that their brains stop working. If the 'destroy Ferguson and blamenithers for it' movement were to spread into areas where urban cancer hasn't already turned the streets and culture into a sad joke, then by all means open fire and get them out. But I can't justify protecting a conservative journalist in this fashion in ferguson, because conservative journalism has done as much to damage America over the last 10-15 years as the loser loud mouth in Ferguson.

Someone hasn't been paying attention to history; missed the ferguson report, seattle report, NYPD lawsuit, etc.; hasn't been to the justice department's website ot the aclu's website; etc. if he really believes that black ppl haven't been facing discrimination nor have been proactively (along with white ppl) fighting it. That or you have your tin foil hat with racist guard on.

The latter is most likely true based on your post history. You need to get out of this thread and go worry about black men stealing your white women; better to post here and let us all see your ignorance instead of going full dylan roof.

That said, I do like your new tactics on how you shit on black ppl.

How does any of this make then not concerned?

They seem to have avoided firefights with the police and haven't pillaged any cities recently. That makes them far more level-headed than the Ferguson protestors they are squaring off against.

But yes, I can see why the police would be worried.

There's a difference between paranoid and concerned.
Watch their own video summing up what happened at Bundy Ranch.

Then tell me they aren't paranoid, vigilante fantasists...

Aside from advice on how to match my cerakote and tacticool vest camo, I wouldn't trust them to organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Just fake wannabe cops like George Zimmerman.

A chance to get out and jerk off with their rifles in public.
All under the guise of "keeping the peace" of course.

Good for them. The dirty "protestors" need to go away. Brown got what he deserved for attacking a cop.

Last edited:
Oh no not again. :icon_chee How about teach your kids and have the right amount so you can raise them well group? Deja Vu history repeats itself over and over in the same time span amazingly ridiculous. No matter how many times it plays out unless the youth are taught correctly as well as the security both will clash due to low levels of understanding.

Last edited:

Don't hate. They're helping keep America safe from the hoodie wearing Skittle eaters.

Why are you hating on George Z?

Are these the protesters that were chanting just yesterday:

If they're really "Oath Keepers", they're either current or retired military/law-enforcement.

www.oathkeepers.org

If anybody mentions G____e Z_______n one more time - Hollywood Nicky will appear.

Its just a shame when its always the loudest most ignorant section of a group that gets the most air time. Like the idiots at the Bernie Sanders thing. Just cause your loud and yell doesnt mean you know shit, but that doesnt seem to be known by people who are dumb as shit.

Problem is, most people are dumb as shit, and that includes us as well.

Back