Heaviest Hands In Every UFC Division In 2021

Te
Why be on Sherdog then.
There has actually been good cards the last couple weeks. But then we get the Karate Hottie as a main now. Wtf? Injuries or not, throw some dudes in there, or is UFC still catering to the soy boys and woke crowds? Way to shun your actual fanbase.

HW: Derrick Lewis
LHW: Jiri
MW: Cannonier
WW: Woodley
LW: Fiziev
FW: Stephens
BW: Munhoz
FLW: Nam

I have no clue who 90% of those people are but didn't Johnnie Walker and Cody spend alot of their fights getting their ass beat? Also didn't Emmit recently get his face caved in by Jeremy Stephens?
On another note I do know who the "Black Beast" is and hope he whoops the shit out of Francis "The Windmiller" Nagana...ao...no...doesn't even matter because I'm about to get my ass tuned up by Derrick Lewis.

Getting your ass beat doesn't say anything about how heavy your hands are, bruh.

man everyone who has ever been hurt by a punch has a suspect chin according to sherdog.

Either you are Superman or you're a total bum! Get with the program, bro!!!

Either you are Superman or you're a total bum! Get with the program, bro!!!
tenor.gif

HW: Ngannou. No other HW snaps the heads back like him pretty much every exchange
LHW: Volkan. Not the best tech, but regularly puts people in danger up close
MW: Cannonier. He's the MW to watch out for in a brawl
WW: Woodley. Has lost a lot, but power is last to go
LW: Chandler for 1 punch only
FW: Emmett or Stephens
BW: Font, then Cody
FLW: maybe Figu

It seems to take Francis a few shots to knock someone out, but we have seen Derrick Lewis concuss too many guys with a single punch to not put him atop HW. Francis may have heavier hands but we have to see more to conclude that.

The only real one shot knockout I recall is Overeem
That was a nasty one but he legit 1 shot stipe and yes I know it was after rocking him but it was a 1 punch ko and he legit ko'ed jairzinho with 1 punch like the 1sr that landed and that uppercut from hell?
1 shot.
giphy.webp

1shot
20f2x4.gif

1shot.

CookedFlamboyantGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

That's at least 3 although I do believe lewis actually hits harder.

It seems to take Francis a few shots to knock someone out, but we have seen Derrick Lewis concuss too many guys with a single punch to not put him atop HW. Francis may have heavier hands but we have to see more to conclude that.

The only real one shot knockout I recall is Overeem
Yeh but Ngannou has knocked out guys with little hooks from tight angles with barely any wind up, for example Stipe, Cain, Arlovski, Roizenstruik, when Lewis knocks out guys its always with a full blown haymaker or a full blown uppercut, if you think of it like that, Ngannou can produce more power with less wind up and effort

That was a nasty one but he legit 1 shot stipe and yes I know it was after rocking him but it was a 1 punch ko and he legit ko'ed jairzinho with 1 punch like the 1sr that landed and that uppercut from hell?
1 shot.
giphy.webp

1shot
20f2x4.gif

1shot.

CookedFlamboyantGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

That's at least 3 although I do believe lewis actually hits harder.
The Rozenstruik one was also a one punch KO, he just happened to throw a few shots after Roizenstruik was out

Back