Heavies Clean Up Thread

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every once in awhile, the trolling on this site gets too heavy, and I have to make a thread to restore order and sanity so that you trolls can come back in with disorder and chaos. So, let me clear up some of the more easy to spot trolls that some posters are actually taking to heart even though the TS is obviously trolling:

1). A clean Amanda Nunez would have a 5% chance at best at beating CM Punk. Punk, although terrible for UFC standards, is a bigger than average guy and somewhat athletic. Men vs women is rarely a fair fight.

2). Michael Bisping is a great fighter. He might not be elite level, but he’s a great fighter. Almost all UFC fighters are good. Beating a lot of them at worst makes you very good, or great.

3). Donald Cerrone deserves the Hall of fame.

4). Boxing fans are undoubtedly some of the dumbest fans of any sport. These are the same guys that would keep paying to see Mayweather dance each fight and never learned fight after fight that he does the same thing each time.

5). Trashing an obviously talented fighter doesn’t make you look smart or tough anymore, especially if you can’t defend your statements.

Thank you for your time. You may now go back to trolling.

Besides number one...

giphy.gif

your number 4, the people who complain about what mayweather does are casuals, not boxing fans.
they're also idiots as no idea why you'd continue to buy something you know you're not going to enjoy.

This troll thread sucks.

Every once in awhile, the trolling on this site gets too heavy, and I have to make a thread to restore order and sanity so that you trolls can come back in with disorder and chaos. So, let me clear up some of the more easy to spot trolls that some posters are actually taking to heart even though the TS is obviously trolling:

1). A clean Amanda Nunez would have a 5% chance at best at beating CM Punk. Punk, although terrible for UFC standards, is a bigger than average guy and somewhat athletic. Men vs women is rarely a fair fight.

2). Michael Bisping is a great fighter. He might not be elite level, but he’s a great fighter. Almost all UFC fighters are good. Beating a lot of them at worst makes you very good, or great.

3). Donald Cerrone deserves the Hall of fame.

4). Boxing fans are undoubtedly some of the dumbest fans of any sport. These are the same guys that would keep paying to see Mayweather dance each fight and never learned fight after fight that he does the same thing each time.

5). Trashing an obviously talented fighter doesn’t make you look smart or tough anymore, especially if you can’t defend your statements.

Thank you for your time. You may now go back to trolling.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Agreed 100% TS,
Also
6). King Colby is an elite fighter and arguably the #1 WW in the world despite what emotionally invested little sherdog girls might think.

Take it easy on boxing fans. They think standing still with legs planted while covering from belly button to face with pillows makes them elite fighters.

I would agree that Nunes most likely "should" lose to every man in the ufc. But...

giphy.gif

<HisEye>

Back