Hearthstone thread?

Been playing here and there. Running a Shaman Murlock deck,, so fun.

got mal'ganis in a pack from a terrible arena run earlier today, so i'm going to see what i can scrounge together from my warlock cards. i'm missing almost all of the giants (i only have one mountain giant) so handlock isn't really viable, and i'm missing few of the demons as well.

I've been using Mal'ganis in my deck for a while now. He's very strong if your opponent is already out of hard-removal or silence. Things like Ironbeak Owl and Big Game Hunter can drop him in a turn. Same with Polymorph or Fireball.

got mal'ganis in a pack from a terrible arena run earlier today, so i'm going to see what i can scrounge together from my warlock cards. i'm missing almost all of the giants (i only have one mountain giant) so handlock isn't really viable, and i'm missing few of the demons as well.

Noice like Byron said if they've used all their removal he's a nightmare to deal with, and combos well with void caller. Which demons are you missing?

Noice like Byron said if they've used all their removal he's a nightmare to deal with, and combos well with void caller. Which demons are you missing?

hmmm, i think i'm missing one mistress of pain and one doomguard, and i don't have implosion. and i don't think i have any fel guards or pit lords, but they seem less popular.

i also don't have demonheart (i think it's called) that does 5 damage or gives a big buff to a demon, and i'm obviously missing jaraxxus.

hmmm, i think i'm missing one mistress of pain and one doomguard, and i don't have implosion. and i don't think i have any fel guards or pit lords, but they seem less popular.

i also don't have demonheart (i think it's called) that does 5 damage or gives a big buff to a demon, and i'm obviously missing jaraxxus.

Hm ok. Well at least doomguards are cheap. Demonheart is kind of mediocre imo although it combos well with mistress, but mistress is kinda meh also. Implosion is pretty legit though.

Hm ok. Well at least doomguards are cheap. Demonheart is kind of mediocre imo although it combos well with mistress, but mistress is kinda meh also. Implosion is pretty legit though.

Implosion once you have Knife Juggler down is hilarity. Also chains well into Sea Giant.

Demonheart is pretty good.

Think about it. If you use it on a Voidwalker, you get a 6/8 Taunt minion for SIX mana.

Plus it's flexibile, you can use it like you said for Mistress to heal your Hero, or use it like Fireball to nuke a large target.

I play very often.

I play a rogue deck. Most fun class imo, with combos and all.

Primarily mage here.

Not bad with hunter and getting up to par with warrior since GvG dropped.

Implosion once you have Knife Juggler down is hilarity. Also chains well into Sea Giant.

Demonheart is pretty good.

Think about it. If you use it on a Voidwalker, you get a 6/8 Taunt minion for SIX mana.

Plus it's flexibile, you can use it like you said for Mistress to heal your Hero, or use it like Fireball to nuke a large target.

Yeah I don't think it's terrible, like you said it combos well with mistress and voidwalker. Just a bit expensive and slow for warlock imo unless you're already crushing them.

Yeah have been killed with the implosion + sea giant or juggler combo a few times, it's pretty good.

Primarily mage here.

Not bad with hunter and getting up to par with warrior since GvG dropped.

Warrior is my jam so fun to play and so versatile. My roommate plays a lot of hunter, still pretty good even after all the nerfs.

My bnet is mike90 #1806 if anyone ever wants to play

Thanks man, it can def. warrant tweaks here and there but playing it recently I've been having good success with it.

On a mission to try and hit legendary, I just ranked up to 10 today (not impressive but it's a work in progress lol).

Last edited:
I started playing hearthstone about 5 months ago. I decided I liked it. But I got frustrated not being able to play the decks I wanted so I bought a shit ton of packs. I played a lot of token druid to start out, then scumbag hunter and zoo. I came around to the light and much prefer control, warrior being my favorite. I've played a lot of priest to. Lately ive been playing ramp druid and trying to learn the ins and outs of handlock. My btag is aenema#1825

Oh. For those that don't know, you can buy packs MUCH cheaper using a tablet.

Thanks man, it can def. warrant tweaks here and there but playing it recently I've been having good success with it.

On a mission to try and hit legendary, I just ranked up to 10 today (not impressive but it's a work in progress lol).

Yeah same here, stalled out at rank 5 yet again, and am now slowly sliding back to about rank 8.

Its pretty annoying trying to play control with a 3 card opening hand.

Most of my losses are from having 4 to 6 mana cards in my opening hand and just getting run over by agro.

I started playing hearthstone about 5 months ago. I decided I liked it. But I got frustrated not being able to play the decks I wanted so I bought a shit ton of packs. I played a lot of token druid to start out, then scumbag hunter and zoo. I came around to the light and much prefer control, warrior being my favorite. I've played a lot of priest to. Lately ive been playing ramp druid and trying to learn the ins and outs of handlock. My btag is aenema#1825

Oh. For those that don't know, you can buy packs MUCH cheaper using a tablet.

How do you buy packs cheaper from a tablet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back