Hearthstone thread?

evolve shaman turn 6 and jade druid 10 mana turn (whichever turn that is) are killers.
Whats turn 6? Triple 5 mana + evolve for three 6 mana creatures?

And 10 mana for druid is 5 dmg, draw 5 and spawn 5/5?

Thats the shit ur talking about?

Whats turn 6? Triple 5 mana + evolve for three 6 mana creatures?

And 10 mana for druid is 5 dmg, draw 5 and spawn 5/5?

Thats the shit ur talking about?
yeah, the dopplegangster + evolve turn, and ultimate infestation. i was playing a secret/tempo mage for a while, and nothing felt better than counterspelling the ultimate infestation.

yeah, the dopplegangster + evolve turn, and ultimate infestation. i was playing a secret/tempo mage for a while, and nothing felt better than counterspelling the ultimate infestation.
Yeah the mages are really strong too they just strangle you with freezes jesus

i drafted a truly god awful warrior/shaman deck, but this dual class arena seems fun.

The new expansion reveal was pretty interesting. Not sure how I feel about every class having a weapon now and we'll need to see the full extent of what kind of effects Marin the Fox comes with, but I know I'll be playing the shit out of that new single player mode.

The new expansion reveal was pretty interesting. Not sure how I feel about every class having a weapon now and we'll need to see the full extent of what kind of effects Marin the Fox comes with, but I know I'll be playing the shit out of that new single player mode.
yeah, always looking forward to a new expansion. the solo stuff looks interesting since a lot of other digital card games have way better single player experiences than hearthstone.

new expansion tomorrow. should be fun, the ladder is always a blast right at the beginning of an expansion.

Haven't played in months but I just got myself a tablet, so I'll probably be playing it plenty there.

Is C'Thun still in season? Or did he rotate out already? Total plebe here, so that's really all I played.

Haven't played in months but I just got myself a tablet, so I'll probably be playing it plenty there.

Is C'Thun still in season? Or did he rotate out already? Total plebe here, so that's really all I played.
c'thun and the whispers of the old gods set are still in standard.

I'm having fun with the dungeon runs so far. I was worried the lack of rewards for completing them would turn me away from them, but the latter boss encounters are actually quite challenging, as well as trying to fit synergies together for each deck. I completed a Shaman run in one go and got to the final boss a couple of times, once with warlock and another with rogue. All three times I got to the final encounter, I faced a different deck.

The funniest moment I had so far was on my one full clear when I cheezed the final boss with a 4 mana spell that filled my board with boom bots, followed by playing Kel'thuzad on 5 mana thanks to one of my treasure cards discounting my 5+ mana minions to just 5 mana.

yeah, the dungeon run is pretty fun so far. haven't cleared yet, but i've gotten to the final boss a few times.

didn't get too lucky with packs this time. including the free and quest packs i opened around 90, and got both shaman legendaries, the mage minion legendary, and got the priest weapon as my freebie.

Yeah, I got 3 legendaries in 60 packs myself: Zola, Oakheart, and the warlock weapon. My freebie weapon was the paladin one, too. I'm not too bothered about it, at least the legendaries in this expansion don't seem too strong save for maybe the warrior minion. I'm more interested in crafting the epics I'm missing like Psychic Scream.

Yeah, I got 3 legendaries in 60 packs myself: Zola, Oakheart, and the warlock weapon. My freebie weapon was the paladin one, too. I'm not too bothered about it, at least the legendaries in this expansion don't seem too strong save for maybe the warrior minion. I'm more interested in crafting the epics I'm missing like Psychic Scream.
yeah there are still quite a few epics i need. i got all of the big spell mage cards except the two neutral epics (reveal random spell in your deck and summon minion of same cost, and costs 0 when you play a 5+ mana spell). didn't open any of that neutral cube for deathrattle decks, or the 9 mana warlock taunt demon and i want both of them.

i'm trying to focus on hunter since it's closest to 500 wins, so i have my eye on the hunter legendaries, but not many others. the warlock legendary minion seems like it could be fun and i'd be happy if i opened itt, i like messing around with the paladin quest so i'd put the paladin legendary minion in there, and i like mill rogue so maybe i would put the darkness in that deck but i doubt i'll craft any of those.

yeah there are still quite a few epics i need. i got all of the big spell mage cards except the two neutral epics (reveal random spell in your deck and summon minion of same cost, and costs 0 when you play a 5+ mana spell). didn't open any of that neutral cube for deathrattle decks, or the 9 mana warlock taunt demon and i want both of them.

i'm trying to focus on hunter since it's closest to 500 wins, so i have my eye on the hunter legendaries, but not many others. the warlock legendary minion seems like it could be fun and i'd be happy if i opened itt, i like messing around with the paladin quest so i'd put the paladin legendary minion in there, and i like mill rogue so maybe i would put the darkness in that deck but i doubt i'll craft any of those.

Rhok'delar seems like it'll either be really dumb and unplayable, or surprisingly busted. I remember there was a hunter list making the rounds recently that only used Barnes and Y'Shaarj for minions, maybe that could work. I don't play a ton of hunter, though. I think after all the failed attempts Team 5 has made trying to create viable new hunter archetypes, I need to see it work to believe it'll ever happen. Kathrena might be more viable, but again, an 8 drop in hunter is usually a tough fit.

Closest I am to a gold hero is with paladin so I'm pretty happy I pulled Val'anyr. I'll probably be messing around with handbuffs or the deathrattle list Thijs was playing that used Oakheart and N'Zoth.

Rhok'delar seems like it'll either be really dumb and unplayable, or surprisingly busted. I remember there was a hunter list making the rounds recently that only used Barnes and Y'Shaarj for minions, maybe that could work. I don't play a ton of hunter, though. I think after all the failed attempts Team 5 has made trying to create viable new hunter archetypes, I need to see it work to believe it'll ever happen. Kathrena might be more viable, but again, an 8 drop in hunter is usually a tough fit.

Closest I am to a gold hero is with paladin so I'm pretty happy I pulled Val'anyr. I'll probably be messing around with handbuffs or the deathrattle list Thijs was playing that used Oakheart and N'Zoth.
yeah, i've played the y'shaarj/barnes hunter deck for ages since someone first came up with the idea in WotOG. i think that deck got a pretty decent bump in this expansion, even though it probably doesn't take advantage of the "no minions" cards, as you said i'm not sure how great they are anyway.

deathrattle paladin with val'anyr and oakheart sounds cool too. i think oakheart could be a really good card.

anyone else just openend 50 packs of pure garbage, i picked out some good ones but like 99% garbage

anyone else just openend 50 packs of pure garbage, i picked out some good ones but like 99% garbage

I got 5 legendaries but it's hard to tell if they have any value yet. Still in that shot stage of being unable to complete any of the immediate meta decks

yeah, like i said i'm happy with the mage legendary minion, but all of the others i opened i'm not so convinced by. i haven't tried the shaman weapon yet, but i don't even know how i would use the shaman legendary minion (return all friendly minions to your hand, they cost 1). there's some combo potential there, but i haven't thought enough about it yet.

Back