Opinion Heart Disease vs. COVID 19

The 3 main causes of death per year are health related. What world do you live in? I see possibly 1 maybe 2 commercials a year as it pertains to any sort of healthy lifestyle or exercise. Meanwhile, fast food commercials and ads are minute by minute. Anywhere you go you are surrounded with it. Even forms of cancer have direct correlations to the foods we eat now and how we live.

Sugar has been routinely described as being 20 times or more addictive then some of the hardest drugs.

Ive heard the spiel about..."well fast food isnt contagious". Yes it fucking is. Psycologically contagious. You are introduced to it at an extremely early age and causes a myriad of issues from the onset. One you get used to it , good luck trying to escape its clutches. Its everywhere you look and go so its hard not to fall victim to it all. Alcohol most definitely included.

All this constant treating your body like utter shit ultimately weakens it and makes it more and more susceptible to recovering from illness or viral infections.

You speak of innocense. Whats innocent about an obese 6 year old who huffs and puffs running across the playground? Whats innocent about a mom stuffing her toddlers mouth with chicken mcnuggets and ice cream? These kids are being introduced to shit more addictive then drugs that may have a destructive impact on their bodies long term. Dont get me started on alcohol.

Im not here to completely dismiss covid, all im saying is that if people focused on some basic things and made some realistic changes, so much could be avoided or at least reduced.

Also im not in any way saying elderly are expendable. Just most people who are older didnt exactly live the cleanest lifestyles as well. Theres a reason so many suffer a slew of issues as they age. Theres also a reason a very, very select few live past 90 or 100.

Look, most people, maybe 95 percent have no clue how to properly live. Its just how we are all raised. What we are all raised around. The problem is, most people know they dont do shit right but do absolutely nothing to remedy it. People are cool with living "plugged in" and will do anything to preserve that lifestyle.

ignorance-is-bliss.jpg
You could say that just about every cause of death that isn't a traumatic injury is health related.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; for the vast majority of us, covid did next-to nothing to increase our day-to-day likelihood of dying.
There are over 600k dead people who I'm sure all thought the same thing.

Lol. It's honestly this wave of people out there all in the same line, all trying to pawn off the same regurgitated crap like one big collective. Am I dealing with the fucking Borg or what.

Seemingly intelligent people in my inner circle sometimes saying the most obscure things as it pertains to this crisis. I feel like im in a bad remake for invasion of the body snatchers at times. People ive known for decades resorting to quoting articles instead of using their own thought, endlessly repeating the same drivel over and over again.

It would be ok if it made sense, but most of what i hear is contradicted by what they themselves do so its meaningless.

He says while endlessly repeating the same drivel he read off facebook instead.

Globally, heart disease kills around 12.7 million people per year compared to covid which has tallied up to about 3.4. Thats not even remotely close.

So when will we be pushing for bans on fast food and alcohol? When will we mandate daily exercise sessions for people to get their health up?

Meanwhile, nearly 10 million people die from hunger or nutrition related death every year.

So it seems either an over abundance of junk food or lack of food in general has been our number 1 world issue yearly, yet covid is literally the thing thats changing everything. Closing businesses, bankrupting people, causing spikes in mental health issues and suicide, driving wedges in relationships, making people lose their jobs. Psycologically raping and distorting peoples point of views and beliefs.

Does no one else see the mindfuck in all of this? Mortality rates are still also insanely low in people under 70. Average lifespan amongst humans is just under 80.

We have turned the world upside down over something that kills less people then cigarettes.....pulmonary disease btw.

And i have yet to know one person who has contracted this and felt the need to visit a hospital. Shits going too far with the fear based tactics imo. Theres at least 10 different things that could happen in a regular day that scares me more than this shit.

<seedat>

How dare you bring logic and consistency into a fear based argument!

He says while endlessly repeating the same drivel he read off facebook instead.

Hey look everyone! RA is attacking the member and not adding anything to the actual topic. That makes today Tuesday.

Here's a gem. The average life expectancy in America is about 79 years. The average age of a CV-19 death in America is about 80 years.

<mma4>

If COVID is so bad, why is international travel allowed? Why are our best riders open? Why do we let in 20s of thousands of Mexicans and Afghan ps who have not been tested? Serious question.....we push all these small measures that are debatable in their effectiveness.....Kids here are masked again in school, but they host Football games and Marching bands (300 in my HS) where no masks are being worn. Why isn’t China being held responsible? China claims they are done with virus....so why isn’t the rest of the world asking them for help? Why aren’t we forcing them to release the research from Wuhan? Why are vaccinated people now being admitted to hospitals? If masks work, why don’t you wear one if you feel you are in an at risk category? If vaccines work, why do we need masks? This whole thing is a fucking mess.

It's astounding to see all the you can't catch heart disease responses when those same posters have been flaunting around their righteousness when it comes to wearing masks and being vaccinated.

Just admit you only give a shit about human lives when it can inflate your own low self esteems and support your political views. The hypocrisy is all too see through when we make snide comments to minimize the largest killer of people.

<PlusJuan>

Point is, even when you get covid your survivability is exceptionally high. You have a better chance of dying from eating ho hos and passing that shitty habit onto your kids, therefore introducing that nasty habit to a new gen and afflicting them with all sorts of health issues which in turn makes you susceptible to shit like covid.

See how it works.

Your crappy lifestyle pretty much makes you a mark for these kinds of viral infenctions and diseases. Lifestyle change is usually the answer but most people wont make that commitment out if sheer laziness or lack of utter care. Its why people look for quick fixes and shortcuts. The vaccination itself has been used as this kind if mechanism for many. "Ive been vaxxed so im impervious and am doing my part". No you lazy mofo, you are just delaying the invetable. Youre still most likely going to die before your 75th birthday cause you live like shit.

That is the truth of the matter, love it or hate it.
Most of shit you listed is a personal lifestyle CHOICE.
Nobody is choosing to get covid from some asshat at a gas station that thinks a mask is killing his freedoms.
But, you do you sherbro

If COVID is so bad, why is international travel allowed? Why are our best riders open? Why do we let in 20s of thousands of Mexicans and Afghan ps who have not been tested? Serious question.....we push all these small measures that are debatable in their effectiveness.....Kids here are masked again in school, but they host Football games and Marching bands (300 in my HS) where no masks are being worn. Why isn’t China being held responsible? China claims they are done with virus....so why isn’t the rest of the world asking them for help? Why aren’t we forcing them to release the research from Wuhan? Why are vaccinated people now being admitted to hospitals? If masks work, why don’t you wear one if you feel you are in an at risk category? If vaccines work, why do we need masks? This whole thing is a fucking mess.

Its a a cluster fuck, the likes of which no one has ever seen.

The stupidity and how people just blindly go along with it all is mind boggling. Our prime minister gave out this ridiculous spiel about how its outrageous that non vaxxed people can risk the lives of vaxxed by sitting next to them, but flights were routinely coming in from India while they were at record highs. Flights never really stopped. When they made their "essential business" list, it was pretty much 85% of businesses. The rules were backwards as fuck. Some would wear masks, some wouldnt. Kids would play in droves but we were not allowed guests outside of our inner circle to enter our homes. For a time we were not even allowed to hike outside ffs, but grocery stores would be jam packed. Non of it made any sense. Then again, some of the people who govern us dont have any credentials past....high school teacher or manager at bestbuy. The docs and politicians are given nice chunks of change by the likes of pfizer and co. Yet heres people just blindly eating it all up cause its the easier option. Pass go, collect 200. Resume game.

Back