Hearn planning Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook for Dec.8 at Principality Stadium, Cardiff

Brook will want to push the pace and not let Khan get comfortable. For all my criticisms of Khan (and the list is not a short one) he has a pretty solid skillset and hand speed that cannot be ignored. Brook needs to fight at mid range or inside.

About time. Kell takes this one.

khan already weaseling his way out of this fight: http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2018...t-fight-happens-at-right-time-and-only-at-147

Amir Khan said:
The way he has a lifestyle of partying and drinking and everything else, he just needs to stay patient and when it’s the right time the fight will happen.

At this moment, there are other things out there and other routes I’m taking. But let’s just see because it’s a fight I would love to have. In the UK it would be a massive fight

Moving up to 154 for a Kell Brook fight is something I would never do as I’ve made that mistake of going up a weight before and it’s not come naturally to me.

If im honest, this fight doesnt really answer any questions about either fighter anymore.

They are both pretty much washed up and arent goping to make a difference on the world scene, both of them are liable to get hurt pretty badly(probably moreso Brook) and i dont see any reason for them to fight these days.

Both of these fighters are now looked upon as stepping stones or paydays for overseas fighters, but for some strange reason people think they may still be relevant?

If im honest, this fight doesnt really answer any questions about either fighter anymore.

They are both pretty much washed up and arent goping to make a difference on the world scene, both of them are liable to get hurt pretty badly(probably moreso Brook) and i dont see any reason for them to fight these days.

Both of these fighters are now looked upon as stepping stones or paydays for overseas fighters, but for some strange reason people think they may still be relevant?

I am really looking forward to this fight but I'm under no illusion that the result will make any impression on the world stage. To me it's just a grudge match that has been talked about for years and finally it seems that it might be happening.

i don't know, i think brook could still make a splash. i mean he lost to GGG and spence, for fuck's sake. and he was competitive with spence. it's not like errol dominated him from start to finish, that was a great fight, and spence is the future.

he probably isn't going to take any 154lbs belts, but it wouldn't really shock me if he did snatch one.

Back