Hearn planning Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook for Dec.8 at Principality Stadium, Cardiff

oooooo me likey

unpopular opinion.

Khan gives Brook a lesson in pugilism and breaks his face in 10

I think Khan gets stopped.

I want the Pacquiao/Khan fight as well but this is good too.

I think Brook is better than people realize. Doesn’t have the best names on his resume, but he’s a really instinctual fighter. I don’t see Khan beating him. Brook was able to nullify and fluster both Spence and GGG for long stretches , I don’t see Khan being able to overwhelm him the same way he does a lot of his opponents.

Brook will be prepared for the initial fast handed onslaught of the first few rounds, after that I think he will adjust and be able to outbox Khan.

Great fight. Has been building for fucking ever. I remember people hyping this fight back In, like, 2011. Glad we are getting to see it, the atmosphere on fight night will be crazy.

khan will box his ears off for 2 rounds, then get KO'd dead.

much to my enjoyment.

oooooo me likey

unpopular opinion.

Khan gives Brook a lesson in pugilism and breaks his face in 10

Interesting, imo Brock will check him out at the beginning and then school Khan.
How do you think Khan can give Brock a lesson? I dont really see any advantage for Khan.

If Brook cant get him out by about round 7 or so, his face is going to take substantial damage again.

Not sure which way Im leaning for the winner, but very good fight. Not terribly risky for either and thats great.

This fight has been a long time coming. Ask me years ago who would win and I'd have picked Brook to smash Khan easy. But Brooks had some career ending beatings since. I'm still going to pick him to win but I'm not nearly as confident as I was. It would really ruin my year if Khan somehow beat him.

And as an aside looks like we are in for a really good end of year, with Brook vs Khan, Usyk vs. Bellew and Wilder vs. Fury.

always had Khan winning this to be honest

but didn't think the fight would happen like this
and still don't unless Khan gets some serious money

expected him to go for a world title, get KTFO and then come back to the UK and fight Brook when it's the last option

Khan should win via UD or a late TKO
Just see him outboxing Kell and Kell slowing down late in the fight where Khan will take the rounds
it's a great fight though and it will be fun

A few year back Brook wouldlve starched Khan but I reckon Khan beats Brook now

If they were both in their prime Id heavily favour Brook to be outboxed but knock khan out at some point. Now, who fckin knows. One guys has had his face crushed twice, the others been doing everything other than box for the last 2-3 years. i'll probably still go Brook

Ill take Khan by making a plastic bottle float with his superior handspeed.

Brook is going to demolish this dude. Its not even going to be close

Long time comming, gonna fly out for this one

If Brook cant get him out by about round 7 or so, his face is going to take substantial damage again.

Not sure which way Im leaning for the winner, but very good fight. Not terribly risky for either and thats great.

Agreed. I think a lasting fight is actually a double-edged sword for Khan : while his chance to break Brook's face will certainly increase, his lateral movement will slow down and his focus will fade, and we know where it can get him against a solid hitter. We're bound to get a dramatic ending, I guess.

Brook will KO Khan.

Back