Healthy ways to satisfy my sweet tooth?!

Low sugar yogurt, fruit/berries. If you're gonna "splurge" (chocolate), at least do it PWO.

Try natural peanut butter and fruit preserve sandwich on whole wheat bread. It's satisfying and a lot healthier than a chocolate bar. Perhaps also natural peanut butter or almond butter on banana.

On the note of mineral deficiency, a consistent craving for chocolate could indicate a zinc deficiency.

these are delicious
Atkins - Endulge Candy

product_imagep

I think I have one of the worst sweet tooths around. Although expensive, I substitute a lot of of my sugar intake with Equal (its my favorite sugar substitute). I typically eat Fiber One cereal every morning mixed with a half a cup of low surgar stawberry yogurt and 10-15 packs of equal. It takes care of my cravings in the morning while getting 20 grams of fiber as well. Also, if I'm craving ice cream, I typically will get a sugar free/fat free frozen yogurt at Bill's (sacramento yogurt shop). Its actually a really great substitute and satisfying as well. It's good theres all these new sugar replacement options nowadays, even though i'm prolly gonna get cancer next month. fuck it

this is not good, 10-15 packs of sweetener? am i mistaken about the size of these things or something?

this is not good, 10-15 packs of sweetener? am i mistaken about the size of these things or something?

their the same size packets as the free sugars you see in a typical restaurant. it is excessive, but if you ate fiber one cereal everyday for the past 4 years, you'd probably understand. its the only thing that really works for me.

peace

Back