Healthy pancakes?

thanks for the recipie, I may make my girl make them, but right now I just buy a whole grain pancake mix.

I guess it just comes from the years of cooking I did in the Army. I like making things from scratch. Of course, I don't always have the time, so I may have to look at some of those other alternatives. Thanks for the advice.

That's recipe is muthafucking dope, playa. Just watch the salt.

Good work.

Oh yeah, add any fruit you like to the mix. Actually, I had a roommate who used to just blenderize his fruit with a touch of milk or yogurt and then pour it on. I loved that (cause I hated how dry pancakes got without the syrup). It was like healthy Aunt Jemima's. Then we'd sprinkle some wheat germ or nuts on top and it was the shiznit.

That's a great suggestion. Actually, I also experimented a little and have to say the you'd be better using 1 1/4 cups of milk instead of just 1 cup. 1 cup just leaves it a little too thick.

I tried it with bananas and peanut butter, today. Yum-yum.

i make a lot of oatmeal pancakes. 1/2 cup of oatmeal. five or six eggwhites and a whole egg. some fruit or yogurt. five or six packets of sweetener (equal, splenda), scoop of protein powder, and a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. top with some calorie free butter spray and low sugar syrup or jelly. pretty good and really fast and easy.

I hope your going to melt chcoolate and put it all over the top, right :)))

Duncon76 said:
I hope your going to melt chcoolate and put it all over the top, right :)))

EEEEWWWW!!! I hate chocolate!

Back