Healthy Khamzat vs. Kevin Holland who wins?

Absolutely no on this forum has any idea. We don't know how good Chimaev is. There is almost no footage to suggest how he might do against an opponent like Holland. It is a great fight to make for both of them, if Chimaev can recover for sure. No idea at all how it goes though.

I have an idea. Either holland knocks him out or chimaev beats him up on the ground. I go with the latter

Holland is more active and beat Jacare even if Jacare isnt the Jacare of old. We dont know how good Chimaev is yet.

Hopefully he fully recovers and we'll see.

I think Khamzat bludgeons him with his wrestling, takedowns, grappling, smesh and eventually knocks him out on the feet when Holland is on wobbly legs.
<Fedor23>

Holland doesn't have the wrestling, or grappling chops to deal with a Caucasus boy.
Kevin Holland by ground and pound. From the bottom.

Chimaev is a significant risk to delude himself into thinking he's an amazing striker based on the quick KO of Meerschaert, in much the same way that Rousey did after KO'ing Correia.

If that happens, Holland utilizes his 6-inch reach advantage to pick Chimaev apart fairly easily.

One of the stupidest mma maths I've seen on sherdog period.

Sure.

Jacare even though he's slowed down is twice the fighter Meerschaert is.

and since Holland beat Meershceart he's gone 7 - 1 and since that loss Meerschaert has gone 2 - 3
being tko'd prior to his loss to Khamzat.

Jacare lost a split to Jan the current LHW champ prior to fighting Holland.

I'm basing this off the level of competition each guy fought.

I think Kevin Holland is a bit unpredicatable. He may perform exceptionally well and he may flunk.
I think Khamzat takes it 8/10 times.

I tend to Holland on this one.
He is getting better with every fight, has good more expirience than Khamzat also.

I think Khamzat bludgeons him with his wrestling, takedowns, grappling, smesh and eventually knocks him out on the feet when Holland is on wobbly legs.
<Fedor23>

Holland doesn't have the wrestling, or grappling chops to deal with a Caucasus boy.

If Khamzat takes him down and goes on to smesh, Holland is not getting back up unless he survives the round. Therefore win by sub or TKO while grounded.

Khamzat crushes him any way he wants imo.

Holland kills that can.

they don’t call him chanzat for no reason.

Battle of the hype trains. Would be hoping for double ko.

Absolutely no on this forum has any idea. We don't know how good Chimaev is. There is almost no footage to suggest how he might do against an opponent like Holland. It is a great fight to make for both of them, if Chimaev can recover for sure. No idea at all how it goes though.

/end of thread People are so ignorant.

@hbombfromhell

Sure.

Jacare even though he's slowed down is twice the fighter Meerschaert is.

and since Holland beat Meershceart he's gone 7 - 1 and since that loss Meerschaert has gone 2 - 3
being tko'd prior to his loss to Khamzat.

Jacare lost a split to Jan the current LHW champ prior to fighting Holland.

I'm basing this off the level of competition each guy fought.
Yea I get what your basing it off of. But we can't do that.

That doesn't tell us how good either are tbh. Jacare is becoming the JDS of MW.

I'm not saying claiming one of them is better than the other. I'm saying we actually have zero clue.

Back