Healthy Cruz vs Barao who would win?

decisionater.....by decision.

On the real Barao can't hit/catch (healthy)Cruz. Just my opinion. Kinda 50/50 but I would take that +250 on the decisionater all day. If MM can't catch you, you quick..............

No idea, nobody came even close to solving Cruz - he was running circles around everyone with his speed and footwork and bleeding them for points every second of the fight. He never fought Barao though.

I'm super sad that we didn't get to see Barao come in and challenge for the title against Cruz. People are starting to give Barao the credit he deserves now, but people would've been talking alot more, alot faster if he had come in and taken the belt from the established champion.

Obviously I'm also incredibly sad that Cruz got his prime ruined. He had potential to become a legend but now people will hardly remember him.

nobody came even close to solving Barao

Cruz never had a chance against Barao, not even a punchers chance, he doesnt have the power for a lucky KO. Barao fucks him up in 2008 2009 2010 2012 2013 2014, etc etc

I dont know that Cruz can take the abuse that Faber can, and think Barao would hurt him

What's the story on Cruz anyway ? When the hell will he fight again ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back