Healthy but disgusting

James37

White Belt
Reaction score
Healthy things can taste disgusting. This thread is dedicated to all those healthy and disgusting tasting stuff.

I'll go first... this tastes horrible but its heathy.

Aloe Vera juice
Protein powder
GMC max greens

Go... :) list your fav...

I was taking a cookies and cream protein shake it was delicious almost as good as a milk shake, you should look around not all protein tastes like chemicals

Post what you think tastes disgusting. Its a simple concept. We all have different taste buds. Who knows, maybe we can all learn something this way. Try it. :)

Tastes like liquid vulcanized rubber to me.

Apple Cider Vinegar can be pretty rough.

I think he was thinking about a different product than you are. At least here in the West Coast, asian supermarkets carry 'aloe drinks' which is mostly just water, sugar, and a bit of aloe juice along with some chunks of jelly made from that aloe. It tastes pretty good and definitely not like liquid vulcanized rubber.

Apple Cider Vinegar can be pretty rough.

This, oh so much this...

I bought some once in an effort to take a shot with my PWO shakes at the time. This stuff turned one of the most delicious shakes imaginable into satans vomit. Then, not being one to discount a bad taste immediately, the next time I tried to just take a shot of it in order to bypass most of the flavor. The shit burned my eso****us so severely I was speaking with a rasp for a full day.

My hat's off to anyone who drinks that stuff.

ACV + pint of sparkling water. Tastes like a champagne-y soda. I'm drinking it right now, and shall quaff the splendid beverage once more before stating that the practice of taking pure ACV in shot form is an act of unequaled spasticality akin to eating a dry tea bag.

I don't bother eating anything I don't like... Avocado. What's up with that?

Cottage cheese, though when I add it to my omelette it's not so bad, ebcause I cant taste it.

Cherry Active taste really tarte. I couldnt drink it on its own, I have to dilute it down. But it goes relly well with my morning pepsi max.

This, oh so much this...

I bought some once in an effort to take a shot with my PWO shakes at the time. This stuff turned one of the most delicious shakes imaginable into satans vomit. Then, not being one to discount a bad taste immediately, the next time I tried to just take a shot of it in order to bypass most of the flavor. The shit burned my eso****us so severely I was speaking with a rasp for a full day.

My hat's off to anyone who drinks that stuff.

I don't get why people think this is so disgusting. I just bought some Bragg ACV and it's freaking delicious even straight up. I put it in my shakes along with a tablespoon of cinnamon and it tastes like apple pie. I guess it depends on what all you put into your shakes and what flavour protein powder you use, but so far, the vinegar makes it all taste better, which is NOT something I expected after reading all the negative reviews on taste in the ACV threads.

As for the most disgusting thing I've had that's supposed to be healthy...Vital Greens. That stuff is the most vile shit i've ever tasted.

Those sticky japanese beans that are high in Vitamin K are pretty nasty.

Those sticky japanese beans that are high in Vitamin K are pretty nasty.

Natto. I tried to force myself to keep eating it until I liked it when I lived in Japan. That didn't happen.

It tastes as nasty as it looks.

natto-spoonful.jpg

Natto. I tried to force myself to keep eating it until I liked it when I lived in Japan. That didn't happen.

It tastes as nasty as it looks.

natto-spoonful.jpg

My wife's friend is married to a Japanese dude so we went over for dinner and they were serving some of that stuff so I tried it. As I'm chewing it my eyes start watering as I try and fight off the gagging that was about to ensue.

Bunch of pansies. Try having a gelatin-sensitivity. Some of the worst tasting things are in those little capsules. Makes ACV shots taste like skittles.

greens+ Transform

Greens drink mixed with protein shake.

Tastes like a licking a vegetarian goats asshole.

greens+ Transform

Greens drink mixed with protein shake.

Tastes like a licking a vegetarian goats asshole.

Get a flavored greens supplement. Emerald Balance and Vegetable Greens (from A1supplements) are both almost tasteless in a chocolate protein shake.

Greens+ wild berry with Vanilla WHey tastes pretty good.

Back