headlock defense to complete beating

well, this one should stay because it's titled better.

I didn't click on the other one because I thought it was some lame "I got a stripe/blue belt kind of thing because my instructor saw me tie my belt correctly."

Wow that was vicious. The bystanders should have rolled the big guy into the recovery position. That snoring sound indicates that his airway is at least partially obstructed.

Brutal. I counted 14 punches after he was ktfo. Funny thing about street fights is that it always seems to start that way, with one guy getting clocked without his guard up. The worst thing to do is get hit square and hard like that right out of the gate.

I didn' really catch why the guy was pissed. Does anyone understand that?

Brutal. I counted 14 punches after he was ktfo. Funny thing about street fights is that it always seems to start that way, with one guy getting clocked without his guard up. The worst thing to do is get hit square and hard like that right out of the gate.

I didn' really catch why the guy was pissed. Does anyone understand that?

I guess the other guy jokingly headlocked him for a second is what I understood

i love how dude is so sound asleep that he's snoring

sucker punched the smaller guy even though the smaller guy was trying to make peace...... deserved the beatdown he got

The smaller guy looked a bit rocked when he got hit the first time, I was a little worried. But then when he executed that headlock defense, lol that was awesome!! I'm surpised he didnt go for the full mount or knee on belly,but still, nicely executed headlock defense.

Back